Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right !! I'm signed up.

Here's another Rover pic on a Cleghorn side trail. This was with a Land Rover group on my first run with my ZJ, about a month or so ago ..

here are the rest of the pictures -

http://smksignals.shutterfly.com/154
    Kurt T.
    94 ZJ, 4X4, 5.2, 31's, open diff's.

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
      I'd love to join you guys but my son's All Star team won district and our first sectional game is at 4:00 that day in Long Beach. Have fun and take lots of pics.
      Congrats and good luck! Well see you next time.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        i would tell you that you would have no problems but last time that didn't work so well. :hide:
        ouch..

Comment

As far as I can tell, me and my teenagers will be up there trying out our new addition. Cleghorn should be a good trial run for the ol" beast.:hide:
          Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Can't go...UFC 100 is callin my name.

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
              Can't go...UFC 100 is callin my name.
              The run is next Sat 7-18
              Its no fun without family

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                I'm pretty new to the Jeep'n world, but I think if you are bottoming out and damaging your shock, you've got an issue with shocks that are too long, or bumpstops are not set correctly.
                bumpstops
                one of the common mistakes made lifting jeeps is not to tune up those bumpstops, most lift kits do little to deal with this and many guys have no clue as it is seldom talked about. Having the shock bottom out before the bumpstop stops it not only can kill the shock, but can rip the shock mount off.
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by tool pimp View Post
                  The run is next Sat 7-18
                  oh $hiiiit..I would have been sitting there waiting for everyone! Sat. the 18th, I should be sitting on top of Red Slate Mtn. in the Sierra's, so I can't make the run.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    The whole trail is a fire road. All the "difficult" stuff is optional. I would tell you that you would have no problems but last time that didn't work so well. :hide:

You will really enjoy this trail.
                    I am laughing. I'll keep that in mind. Peer pressure cost me $400. But, the Jeep does run better with the 4:10's though.
                    Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-11-09, 09:06 AM.

Comment

its one of those trails were if you get a hair up your butt to do something nutty, its there for you. if you're in a mellow mood for you, its still there for you. either way, the view is wonderful!
                      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                        its one of those trails were if you get a hair up your butt to do something nutty, its there for you. if you're in a mellow mood for you, its still there for you. either way, the view is wonderful!

Just text my wife saying very close to what you typed. Then you posted it. Funny.
                        Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-11-09, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Souds like fun see you guys there

Comment

how far is this from LA? We have friends visiting and maybe a good run for both our families???

Comment

Not sure wherein LA? From Pomona it is 30min I would guess.

UPDATE: I see your in Sherman Oaks. So, I would guess 1hr?
                              Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-11-09, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                                Not sure wherein LA? From Pomona it is 30min I would guess.

UPDATE: I see your in Sherman Oaks. So, I would guess 1hr?
                                about an hour and ten minutes from Sherman Oaks.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X