This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still meeting at 9:30 tomorrow?

We are going to be camping pretty close to the meet spot and will do our best to join you guys on this run. Sounds like it will be a fun run!
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I just got my front drive shaft changed out this afternoon and plan to come by in the morning on the way to another spot. I'll run Box Canyon and check out the action through Hammerdown from the other end. Then I'll be off to other adventures.

Mitch

Comment

I am so wanting to go, but have responsibilities elsewhere. Darn it! I hope someone familiar with the area leads another run soon. I really want to explore this place.
        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          I just got my front drive shaft changed out this afternoon and plan to come by in the morning on the way to another spot. I'll run Box Canyon and check out the action through Hammerdown from the other end. Then I'll be off to other adventures.

Mitch
          [COLOR="Blue"]So where ya going to explore, Mitch??[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

I'm going to show Dave (flatpoint)the Fry mine that you told me about, and check out the box canyon just east of it, and probly the hidden mine over on the south side of Lucerne in the small un-marked canyon that he also hasn't seen yet. I'll dare Dave to go in the Fry mine and take a couple of photo's for me. Love the timbers. See you in the morning.

Mitch
            Last edited by Mitch; 03-20-09, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Not going to make it guys. Possibly got a buyer for my boat need to get it cleaned up so it will sell. I am about 98% finished with all I was doing but my stupid leds havent showed yet. So I will go next time. I dont think I am ready for hammer down yet anyway Seem like you need 35" tires to do it.

Comment

Good luck selling your boat Beau, you can run hammer down on 33's I would have done it on my 32's if I had too. Git er done bro we got some trails to run

Comment

I'am out guys so have fun and be careful!
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I am out of this run also.....My daughter brought some sort of fever/upper respiratory bug home and decided the her brother and father wanted to share in the fun!

I had the chills and was sweating all night....:drool:
                    Money pit!

Comment

Soooooooooo.......any pictures? Or is everybody stranded out in Apple Valley still?
                      Money pit!

Comment

there is a post with pictures under trail reports

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          there is a post with pictures under trail reports
                          I noticed it just after posting the question.....
                          Money pit!

Comment

On that note, closing this thread! See THIS THREAD for pictures!
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X