Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Sienna"]Mike? I don't think I've ever wheeled with you before. It'll be nice to meet a new face!! Whats the roll call looking like so far?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Nick no official roll call but I'll be there as well as Steve (Barney1) Fred (flatout) and Curtis and last but not least Mitch (great88)
      and who e ver else feels like doing some stacking and wheeling

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I've met you, and I've met Mitch; but other than that it looks like I'll be meeting new faces! Awesome...now...to sort this out before Thursday.
        [/COLOR]

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Hi Nick no official roll call but I'll be there as well as Steve (Barney1) Fred (flatout) and Curtis and last but not least Mitch (great88)
        and who e ver else feels like doing some stacking and wheeling

Comment

Nice spagethi, I can help you with a pair of dikes lol. To bad I am busy, I love messing with wiring

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Nice spagethi, I can help you with a pair of dikes lol. To bad I am busy, I love messing with wiring
            [COLOR="Sienna"]My plan is to have all of this lying in the driveway by 8pm tomorrow. But if I run into snags I'll call you.[/COLOR]

Comment

No problem Nick

Comment

I must have missed the date, is this for Saturday? If so, I'm in!
                Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Hi Nathan check the last couple of posts on the meet and greet posting. It's this Friday Mike koher the guy that scouted out these trails is working on another trail and also wants to run some of cakewalk
                  On another note got a sick day, pretty good way to spend one

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]See you guys out there tomorrow. The temps are supposed to be in the mid 50's.
                    mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

See you in the morning - should be lots of fun!

Mitch

Comment

I'am there with no top or doors. Mitch got any advice?
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I'll be there like so. All bundled up though will be cold in the morning

Comment

Mike,

The main thing to do is dress in layers, a lot of layers. Wear a beanie and maybe some ear plugs. Morning temps will be in the 30's on the pass and on the way to Lucerne. I think that a good alternate plan would be to bring a 12" piece of chain and to just pop off your doors once you are there and hide them behind a rock, chained together, and leave them there for a couple of hours. I have done that before and it makes the AM drive alot nicer. I'm going as passenger in Kevin's Cruiser, so my Jeep will be at home tomorrow. See you in the morning.

Mitch

Comment

I have some customers lined up for first thing in the am that I have to take care of. I dont know if I can make it by 9:30, but I am gonna try!

Also- my shop is on hwy 18 in LV where all the army trucks are- anyone who wants to is welcome to leave their doors or whatever there for the day. Just give me a call 760 964 5123

Hope to see you guys in the morning!

HUNDY

Comment

sorry guys i need to pass on friday's run , been dying to get out this sucks !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X