This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Sienna"]FRICK!

Sorry guys...wiring still has a gremlin. MUST get it finished for Saturday, so will be working till it's finished tomorrow. I've gotta pass.

Bullfrog is a trail I've been wanting to get onto since I saw the pictures of the meat & greet. (there was a lunch involved right?)

I'm betting on this NOT being the last run out there. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR=sienna]FRICK![/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Sorry guys...wiring still has a gremlin. MUST get it finished for Saturday, so will be working till it's finished tomorrow. I've gotta pass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Bullfrog is a trail I've been wanting to get onto since I saw the pictures of the meat & greet. (there was a lunch involved right?)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]I'm betting on this NOT being the last run out there. [/COLOR]
      Take care of me this weekend and I'll make sure you get to ride the Bullfrog...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Take care of me this weekend...
        [COLOR="Sienna"]Um... I don't do the "Happy Ending" thingy...[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR=sienna]Um... I don't do the "Happy Ending" thingy...[/COLOR]

Ok I just fell off the chair...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            Ok I just fell off the chair...
            [COLOR="Sienna"]Drink less...[/COLOR]

Comment

GREAT RUN TODAY!!!

The new trail is a DOOSEY!

Comment

Mark,

You made it look easy! It is not. What 3hrs to go the first 3 blocks? I post pictures after they start a new thread. Good seeing you today.

Mitch

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Depending on the group size and vehicle build's, maybe we'll add Hammerdown to this run??[/COLOR]

Comment

Would be fun to run it again sometime soon, you can always split the group in 2 have one group run the one trail and the other group the other trail and vece versa. Since both trails take about the same amount of time

Comment

I think Hammerdown is going to get faster and faster as we run it and learn it more. So I think you'll probably want to add it. Although I dont know what/if was added to the trail after I peeled out!

I am going to take a few JKs out to BF tomorrow and I may go take another look at it.

Comment

Mark try to run them over cakewalk might make for some interesting pictures. Some of those boys struggled on Bullfrog, cakewalk pushes it a little farther

Comment

I am a little confused.....It sounds like you guys ran Bullfrog and Cakewalk last Friday/Saturday? Is there still a run scheduled for 03/21/09?

My wife and I would like to join you guys if that is the case....
                          Money pit!

Comment

Last Friday was a spur of the moment thing, Mike wanted to try and run a new route he had eyeballed so some of us that had the day of helped him with moving rocks and had a go at it. It's called hammerdwon and it ends in his boxcanyon trail. It was a fun 3 hours getting through it, after that we ran a big chunk of cakewalk made for a fun day at the buttes and yes the run on the 21 st should still be on

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Last Friday was a spur of the moment thing, Mike wanted to try and run a new route he had eyeballed so some of us that had the day of helped him with moving rocks and had a go at it. It's called hammerdwon and it ends in his boxcanyon trail. It was a fun 3 hours getting through it, after that we ran a big chunk of cakewalk made for a fun day at the buttes and yes the run on the 21 st should still be on

[COLOR="Blue"]21st is still on, come join us.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Just a reminder for Sat. See first page for the run details.

We'll check out the Hammerdown trail, anyone not wanting to do the trail can meet us at the trail exit. Then over to Cakewalk.
                                MK[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X