• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol WTH,

We live dangerously. that's the way we roll homie
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by nikos View Post
      Are you asking questions since your a newbie, or are you informing us of proper procedure as a newbie. Just curious?
      Newbie to Jeeps, not necessarily to off roading, and what I haven't learned yet, I hope to learn as safely as possible :-)
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• everything was safe.

cops come try to snatch my crops

these pigs trying to blowing my house down
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Couldn't you buy a used Jeep for what the repair bill, reduced resale value, new rims, etc would run after a couple of outings in this thing. I've seen plenty of older version Rovers on the trail, but a newer LR3 . . . dude:dunno: All those buttons don't really work do they

Head Underground to the next town
          They get mad when They come to raid my pad and I'm out in the nine deuce Cad'
          Yes I'm the pirate pilot of this ship
          If I get wit' the ultraviolet dream
          Hide from the Red light beam
          Last edited by Schmo; 12-16-08, 10:47 PM.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            Newbie to Jeeps, not necessarily to off roading, and what I haven't learned yet, I hope to learn as safely as possible :-)
            Very well then, just as tomb raider stated, all our activities were safe and the jack was secure, plus rocks supporting the jeep in spots you cant see! Does your Land Rover have a 32.7 in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by nikos View Post
              Very well then, just as tomb raider stated, all our activities were safe and the jack was secure, plus rocks supporting the jeep in spots you cant see! Does your Land Rover have a 32.7 in it?
              lol. Nikos. bro

I am putting my beadlocks on right now and my high clearance arms. your missing the fun
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• I couldn't believe that waterfall on Odessa,WOW it was huge! Or was that the training course?
                How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  All those buttons don't really work do they
                  There's really only one button in the LR3:

LOL, the LR3 can't be easily beaten when it comes to traction, but they have a nasty lack of ground clearance that really increases the challenge.
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                    lol. Nikos. bro

I am putting my beadlocks on right now and my high clearance arms. your missing the fun
                    Man, that sounds awesome! I'd love to be there havin fun with ya! Beadlocks, sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                      Come on Josh . . . now you're just playing with our emotions. Dat ain't right I know you're just waiting for someone to ask you to post up some pics . . . so go ahead!
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Are they on yet? Are they on yet? Pictures please!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                          There's really only one button in the LR3:

LOL, the LR3 can't be easily beaten when it comes to traction, but they have a nasty lack of ground clearance that really increases the challenge.
                          I had a Touareg and the traction on hat thing was awesome but the ground clearance was a really big issue for me. I beat that thing up and then bought my jeep. To anser your questions...as I remember them.

1) We have boulder size rocks under the axles once we lift them but we keep the high lifts in it's place as exra support. We'll even use the tire in some cases.

2) The last waterfall at Doran Canyon is dificult with-out any rocks stacked up. That is why we broke that many axles because we refused to stack the rocks - the rock won.

3) this picture is NOT the waterfall

4) We have rocks stacked under the axles and the front wheels are againts rocks so they don't roll.

And last but not least....the more careful you are, the more dangerous of a wheeler you will be. Just offroad with the mindset of "anything can happen". Don't worry so much. Just have fun and don't worry about something until that "thing" actually happens. Take your time and choose your line carefully. I'm not trying to teach you how to offroad - don't misunderstand. I'm just passing along my thoughts as an offroader. If I'm not sure what's in front of me, I will stop and get out to find out. Then I will choose my correct line while I'm outside the Jeep.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• "the more careful you are the more dangerous of a wheeler you will be"? That's the first time i've heard that line.

Comment

• By the way, Shant you are man when it comes to videos!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
                                "the more careful you are the more dangerous of a wheeler you will be"? That's the first time i've heard that line.
                                A) There's a first time for everything.

B) A wise man once told me.....but he's dead now!

C) I make up shit as I go along.

D) "Shut Up and Wheel" - that's another motto

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X