X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Calico Run 12/13

Gonna go out on Friday.

Night runs a must.

Satuday run Odessa over to Bismark, eat lunch then come down Doran. Explore some mines if possible.

Saturday night run. Probably simple up Doran to Mule or even down Odessa if anyone down.

Sunday whatever comes up.

And somewhere in all of that some shooting, clay target, whatever.

Sign the roll call here.
    Last edited by JeepGal; 12-01-08, 10:28 AM. Reason: added roll call/date to heading
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Dec. 13th should work for me, want to get out to calico for a weekend trip.. also thanks for the pics Josh.

Comment

HI everyone ,just a little info ,becarefull ,I was at Calico 2 weeks ago at it pretty ruff , one of the tails near the Pavement we had to stack a bunch of rocks just to keep going without turning around it was very tight squeeze and about a 10 foot drop.not to bad other places just very ruff from the rain the last month or so . Have fun wheeling and be safe
      A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Yeah I was up there a week ago or so. I posted up some pics about the spots. Should be an interesting weekend. Body damage is a must
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh gonna do the Doran gate keeper? or that big trench in the wall street thing? Would like to see that

Comment

im gonna try and make this too,, you camping, bunkhouse, or moteling it,

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Josh gonna do the Doran gate keeper? or that big trench in the wall street thing? Would like to see that
              Yeah I'm down.

the trench even I dont care about body damage, it would be real bad.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                im gonna try and make this too,, you camping, bunkhouse, or moteling it,
                I am gonna camp.

Good thing about calico. Your about 10 minutes from breakfast.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

cool, sounds like fun, ill defenitly be hitting gatekeeper too..

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  I am gonna camp.

Good thing about calico. Your about 10 minutes from breakfast.

Comment

None of you guys want to go to Cougar Buttes for the huge weekend to support the saving of Johnson Valley???? It's gonna be an awesome event and every person who shows up really counts to help get our message heard!

Comment

looks like i need to put back on the rock light's for this one !!

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                        looks like i need to put back on the rock light's for this one !!

rocks lights are a must
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'll probably be up for this one too! Hopefully they'll be some others that aren't as eager to get body damage as Josh is so I can tag along with them What's the weather like out there in December?
                          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                            I'll probably be up for this one too! Hopefully they'll be some others that aren't as eager to get body damage as Josh is so I can tag along with them What's the weather like out there in December?
                            cool. the more the merrier.

We can all share stories about getting pulled over by the popo's.

dunno about the weather

says the averages for december in the beautiful town of yermo is 60's for highs and lows in the 40's. but who cares I have a soft top. even though it is perforated.
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh,

I'll try to make it to Calico. I love to watch body damage (On someone else's Jeep). Keep you posted.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                              X