Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
    if i get my rock lights installed by then count me in !!
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy their Off-roading lights - they are cheap like $12 or something for the pair and work really well!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
      Go to Wal-Mart and buy their Off-roading lights - they are cheap like $12 or something for the pair and work really well!
      I'm going to have to check that out. I want more lights under my Jeepo!!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
        I'm going to have to check that out. I want more lights under my Jeepo!!
        If you put enough lights under there it will float on the light beams and the Jeep won't even touch the ground!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
          I can't find the lights you are talking about.

Comment

this may be too late. But I was at harbor freight this weekend and they had a sale of two lights for 8 bucks. They were rectangular about 5 by 3 or so.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              If you put enough lights under there it will float on the light beams and the Jeep won't even touch the ground!
              a floating Jeep huh? Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                this may be too late. But I was at harbor freight this weekend and they had a sale of two lights for 8 bucks. They were rectangular about 5 by 3 or so.
                8 BUCKS???? You can't go wrong! I'll call them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  If those are the ones I'm thinking they are, don't waste your 8 bucks. Very cheap and not sealed well. They lasted two trips.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    If those are the ones I'm thinking they are, don't waste your 8 bucks. Very cheap and not sealed well. They lasted two trips.
                    I just saw them. I don't like the way they mount. I like the $20 ones from Autozone. It has a glass lense with solid plastic backing and they light up well.

Comment

The ones I am talking about are not online. You have to go into the store. They are oval and about the size of an egg. They fit up nicely within the frame undercarriage. Here's a pic:

Comment

I purchased mine at Pep Boys

About $20 a set. They have replaceable bulbs of a standard size, so I can get them at any auto parts store. Easy to install. These pics are before I installed the rear lights. Just imagine the back lit up like the front is in the picture. I wired them in to the fog lamp switch on the end of the headlight stalk on the steering colum.

2006 Rubicon Unlimited
                        Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

Originally posted by cmjrfan8 View Post
                          about $20 a set. They have replaceable bulbs of a standard size, so i can get them at any auto parts store. Easy to install. These pics are before i installed the rear lights. Just imagine the back lit up like the front is in the picture. I wired them in to the fog lamp switch on the end of the headlight stalk on the steering colum.

damn that's bright!

Comment

I need some of these bad boys too Do you guys have some daytime pics so I can see where you mounted them and ran the wiring?
                            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

rock lights installed !! ready for cooler night runs .......

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                                rock lights installed !! ready for cooler night runs .......
                                Alright! Are you coming to Odessa then?

Comment

Working...
                                X