Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch, Jeeps looking good. I really like your front bumper. I have that same console.
    For those that need directions here is a link to the gas station. Just enter your address for directions. See you all tomorrow.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...=UTF8&t=h&z=18
    Check out .

Comment

thanks for the correction mitch !

Comment

Thanks everyone for checking in on the calendar! I have a roster made up so please come see me when you park, so I can check you in.

We will have a driver's meeting before we leave the gas station.

I am so looking forward to this trip! Every trip with the MJR crowd is great! Those of you that are first timers with us, don't worry, you'll fit right in and please do not hesitate to ask questions or let us know if you need help.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Roger,

If I get there early enough I'll drop my doors off at your house. I've learned to carry a chain and a lock if not!

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
            Roger,

If I get there early enough I'll drop my doors off at your house. I've learned to carry a chain and a lock if not!
            Mitch,

No problem, drop 'em off! BTW, LeAnne and a few other ladies are going to San Manuel for Bingo. I'm on my own for dinner, you in?

There's a special weather statment by the NWS advising above normal temperatures for the Mtns & desert. I recommend that you all bring extra drinking water and a hat!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Roger,

Lets see what time we get off the trail today. I'm still going to look for my friends that didn't want the scratches. They want to check out the other rigs in town and meet for a later lunch. Let's see how busy it is in town, there is a "16th Annual Jeep Jamboree" in Big Bear this weekend.

Comment

Sorry, I needed to cancel. Maybe next time.
                Jeep

Comment

made it home safe ,had a good time today hope cbrazor you got home OK also , monsterrubi looks like its time for some upgrades ....thanks roger and dirtman for leading even with all the u turns it still was a blast ....

Comment

Steve,

It was great meeting you today. Thanks for the dusty tailgunner volunteer. Check out the new post under Trail Reports.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                      made it home safe ,had a good time today hope cbrazor you got home OK also , monsterrubi looks like its time for some upgrades ....thanks roger and dirtman for leading even with all the u turns it still was a blast ....
                      Steve did a good job! :O)

Comment

Working...
                      X