Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe there is an expiriation date on them. I have one I bought awhile back and never used it. So i'm good.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Well my friend Chris is afraid to scratch his $45,000 grocery hauler, so I'll be solo. Chuck are you willing to be my spotter on Heartbreak Ridge? I think I'm ready.

Mitch
      You got it Mitch.

Scott, you bringing the family?
      Check out .

Comment

Should be nice up in BB tomorrow. Bring your sunblock.

[weather]92315[/weather]
        Check out .

Comment

yeah the wife and kid are coming
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Well, i didn't get my drive shaft lengthened as i didn't think it was over extended yet. i didn't adjust the caster and pinion angle and i didn't install my cb. so i'm 0-3 for what i was supposed to get done.

so i don't think i'll make this trip. plus, i don't have sliders for heartbreak ridge.

...have fun

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              Should be nice up in BB tomorrow. Bring your sunblock.

[weather]92315[/weather]
              You couldn't ask for more perfect weather!!
              MJR moderator
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by phant0omx View Post
                Well, i didn't get my drive shaft lengthened as i didn't think it was over extended yet. i didn't adjust the caster and pinion angle and i didn't install my cb. so i'm 0-3 for what i was supposed to get done.

so i don't think i'll make this trip. plus, i don't have sliders for heartbreak ridge.

...have fun
                Dang dude! Sorry you can't make it
                Last edited by Roger; 05-16-08, 11:44 AM. Reason: Forgot to look at my spelling
                MJR moderator
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

ha guys , its looking like i might be able to make this one saturday .

Comment

I know this is late notice, but we'd love to go! We've never met anyone from the web site and haven't attended a Jeep event before, so we're totally green......hehehe We'll be coming from the Idyllwild area and I'm not familiar where the gas station is.
                    Richard & Melissa
                    2008 Rubicon Unlimited

Comment

P.S.
                      If anyone would like to e-mail me we can exchange cell phone numbers...we're such newbies we don't have a cb radio yet....
                      RMBeckwith87@yahoo.com

Comment

Richard,

You are most welcome! If you go north on the 15 Freeway, get off at the "Bear Valley" exit in Victorville. Turn Right (East)and take Bear Valley till it ends at Hwy 18 (15 miles?)Merge right on Hwy 18 and go another 15 miles or so to Lucerne Valley. The Velero Station is in the middle of town right on Hwy18. We will be on the south side of Hwy 18 in the gas station parking area. Allow 45 minutes to get from the 15 Fwy to Lucerne. Having a CB radio on Channel 4 would be a huge help, and a CB is required for most runs. This run is up a sand wash and there are a couple of rock obsticles that are easy with some spotting. PM me if you want my cell #

Mitch

Comment

Thanks Mitch! I'm going to have to break down and get a CB Radio....I guess it's too late to get one tonight for tomorrows run, though. We're looking forward to getting to know y'all! Just look for the shinny red 4-door with the paper plates with two people who look like they're lost. :O)
                          Richard & Melissa

Comment

richard & melissa i'm coming up the 15 from corona we can meet up after the 15 and 215 split if you would like , there's a mc'donalds just before the truck scales on the right , i should be getting there around 6:30ish and then head for lucerne valley ........ steve

Comment

Steve,

Mickey D's is just after the scales off at Hwy 138.

Mitch

Comment

Roger,

I hope that you got your valve cover sealed up OK. I did a couple of things this week and I think I'm ready.

Relocated winch controller box for more air flow

Added a new Rugged Ridge center console

Added a JKS release/able track bar

Added a temporary rear cover (will be diamond plate soon!)

Comment

Working...
                                X