• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah we will just get some rpg's and wait for them over there
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
      yeah we will just get some rpg's and wait for them over there
      Did you jeep come with all the Tomb Raider guns? we could use those!!!
      02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

so I think we all need to be on the lookout for these parts being sold.

Can we get some good pictures of the jeep and some of the stuff that was taken from it?
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Photos

I just got to see the Jeep yesterday at about 3PM, took some pics of which I will post later tonight.
          Missing is the top, doors, the whole rear swingaway portion of the tire rack. (I had the system from Garvin Industries which has the tire carrier, gas can carrier, air bottle carrier and luggage rack above tire) they just unbolted the hinge and pulled it all off in one piece.
          Alot of personal items from inside along with a tool box full of hand tools and off road equipment.
          It's all very sad but as of this writing it has been taken to the facility that will handle the repairs.
          Anybody know how long it takes to get a new top and doors from Jeep?
          John & Kristi

Comment

yes i frequent craigslist and ebay will watch them. also i hope for it to be back on the road soon.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

by chance does your Jeep have the chip inside the key ? just wondering if it really helps or not. but really glad you got it back !

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
                by chance does your Jeep have the chip inside the key ? just wondering if it really helps or not. but really glad you got it back !
                Curious as well... Did you have the Sentry key (gray one)?
                [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Some photos...

AFTER

BEFORE

No, I do not have the Sentry key. They ripped the bottom half of the steering column plastic cover and pulled off the top of the ignition switch, it will start but it will not turn back to shut off.
                  John & Kristi

Comment

it doesnt look like they took too much stuff.
                    what was the damage estimated at?
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Although this sux overall, I'd say you got lucky they didn't get malicious with it and take an axe to it.

I hope you get it all back, either by insurance or catching the pricks.
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

That really sucks! I can't believe they didn't take anything else like wheels and tires, seats, etc.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$

Meeting with the insurance co this AM to find out what it will take to replace things.
                          One of the things they took which doesn't mean shit to them is the decals I had on the gas can....from places we've gone, my MJR decal, and some others....I know seems silly but each one had a meaning to it....the PCH one was our first trip in the Jeep to Pismo....

Hey, again I can't thank you all enough for all your support, even if it's just to let me have somebody to rant too.......
                          John & Kristi

Comment

I'm glad they found your Jeep, damn thieves, it could have been much worse, your tires look pretty new.
                            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

That all sux, but....

We will have to schedule some runs, so you can replace those stickers! let us know when your up to it, and we'll git at it!
                              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Thanx......

....but it looks like it might be while before we're in a position to take a trip. Insurance Company, (I won't mention any names....progressive....oops, sorry) is only going to cover the OEM Jeep stuff, ign switch, doors(used), roof/top, wire harness where top plugs in and any paint touch up. I have to replace eveything inside, spare tire, spare tire rack/bumper, gas can, Powertank bottle and acces. Only the swing out portion of the bumper is missing, they took off the one big bolt of the hinge and lifted it all off in one piece, Garvin will not sell you just that piece, whole new bumper or nothing.
                                So, with that and all the tools, off roading equipment, air bottle....gonna be close to $3000 easy out of my pocket.....:angry:

If I ever find somebody doing this, even if it's to somebody I don't like.....god have mercy....:gun::bolt:
                                John & Kristi

Comment

Working...
                                X