Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to see this happen. just sucks

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I hope it is recovered. Hang in there. We will keep our eyes wide.
      Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Update .....

.......I just recieved a call from Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in Carson, they have found the Jeep......top, doors, spare tire, and all of what was inside missing. Going now to check it out......the deputy I spoke with told me there is a ring working right now just on Jeeps, he finds one striped almost everyday abandoned in Carson on El Presido St.

BE FOREWARNED!!!!!!!!!!
        John & Kristi

Comment

Glad to hear they found it.

Comment

man I would freakin kill someone if they did that to my jeep.

Lately I have been worried about people stealing (again) stuff out of my jeep, so I keep nothing important inside. no spair, no CB nothing.

Will your insirance help for any of that stuff?
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

I Was A Little Paranoid, So I Installed An Early Warning Lojack System. Dont Know If It Will Help Me Any,,,,
              06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
              07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

at least you have her back
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

i,m thinkin kill switch for mine right now !!!!!

Comment

John,

Good to hear they found it. Sorry about the missing things. Time for a kill switch for me!

Comment

Sorry to hear what happened. Time to start watching Craigs list and Ebay for your parts. As someone who's had a vehicle stolen myself(F250 Ford Supercab-never recovered)I can sympathize with you.:mad:
                      Good Luck
                      Dave
                      84 CJ7, SOA,258 Howell TBI, T5, Dana 300/4:1,4.10s Dana 30 and ARB front, AMC20 Superior axles and ARB rear,35" MTR's

Comment

Recovery

Again, I can't think you all enough for all the kind words. I haven't been able to see the Jeep yet, they are holding it for fingerprinting until Mon and won't let me near it. Sitting around waiting is nerve racking and waiting to see what is really missing or damaged.......
                        John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post
                          Again, I can't think you all enough for all the kind words. I haven't been able to see the Jeep yet, they are holding it for fingerprinting until Mon and won't let me near it. Sitting around waiting is nerve racking and waiting to see what is really missing or damaged.......
                          what a mess.
                          i'm glad to hear they found it for you.
                          i hope the damage is limited.
                          :poop:
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

"he finds one striped almost everyday abandoned in Carson on El Presido St."

Anyone else want to sit here and kill em next time they abandon one!?

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post

I'm in.
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Sorry to hear about all that, that's a crock o :poop:
                                Hope it works out once you get it back and all....

I have a quick question, did you have that 'transponder key' that they offered with some of the Jeeps?

I doubt it actually stops these kind of people, but was wondering if you had that or not. I ended up with it, but, don't know if it really is good enough.

Originally Posted by SAR Jeeper View Post

Steve, when you work out a stake out plan, let us know....we should....wait a min, if the Sheriff knows where they are left....why aren't they staking it out!!?!? :mad:
                                David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                                I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X