Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Jeep Alert

Today my 06 Rubicon was stolen from the Lowe's parking lot in Huntington Beach, can I ask you all to keep an eye out in your travels for a dark blue lifted Rubi........my Avtar shows a pic....thanks.

if by chance you come across something call HBPD or my cell 714 293 9860. Ca lin plate 5XFF960, lifted, Pro Comp 33's, rear swing away rack, MJR decal on gascan on rear rack........

be careful, fix'em up nice and the become a magnet for thieves......
    John & Kristi

Dont know how much help i can do up here in Santa Clarita but i will keep my eyes open for sure.

This really sucks...

I'm guessing you filed a report with the cop and CHP?
    02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Police report

...yep Troy, filed with HBPD, it's in the system now as "stolen"......thanks for your help...
      John & Kristi

Comment

that sucks bro. sorry to hear. those crackheads will get what is coming to them.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

This might sound funny, but i dunno if something is listed as stolen that they put in state wide. but i'd call the SD police dept. too because i know that a lot of people that steal cars head for the boarder... Either try and file something with them or see if they've seen anything.
          02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

That sucks! Hope they find it quick!!

Comment

Will be on the look-out, hope you recover it in 1 piece.
              06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
              07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Good Luck! We'll be out wheelin' this weekend and will keep our eyes peeled for ya!
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Man that sucks...I hate thieves. I have some friends in HB and I will be passing along this info. I hope you get it back.
                  Check out .

Comment

Oh and if you find the guys, you let us know, i think we'll need to have a Meet and BEAT... Oh! i mean greet, at his house...

Comment

thanks.....

.....everyone, I'll post more if I get more.....
                      John & Kristi

Comment

Don't see too many Blue Rubi's out there anyway but do you have any bigger pics you can post?
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

John,

That really sticks. I called my dad who walks Seal Beach streets daily and he'll keep an eye out also. Truly feel for you guys.

Mitch

Comment

Really sucks....

....but thanks for being on the look out. The Jeep is one thing, I put alot of personal time into it but it also had things inside which cannot be replaced, small things gotten from places we've gone it the Jeep, we only really drove it on trips and a occasional trip to the store......
                            John & Kristi

Comment

It sucks but it will get replaced by the insurance. that is why we pay for it.
                              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
                              X