Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say that I am an expert on Last Chance.....But with maps and GPS, I'm sure all of us can figure it out. It's not that hard of a run. You just keep heading northeast...:haha:
    :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

I say we go fur it!!!
    Anybody else up for gettin 'lost'?? Kidding....
    No really.....I need to get out....and BigBear is too much of a trek for my financial position, while Red Rock is far enough, but 'safer'???

Come on guys (and girls)....let's do it!!!!
    I think it makes it more fun not knowing exactly where you are headed, makes it too much like the highway. Point A---B.

How 'bout it??? Who's with me....Geeb? Schmo? Calduc? Where's my peeps at???

I have the route saved in my portable GPS, and have a in dash unit, so we would be just fine. I know the main route, and someone else might know the side trails, besides Schmidt...I would like to see the other mines, and the those Trona Pinnacles.
    :gun: Mount Up :whip: :cactus::cactus::cactus:
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by highway420 View Post
      How 'bout it??? Who's with me....Geeb? Schmo? Calduc? Where's my peeps at???
      I'm in!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Hey there Schmo, I,m still up for a run...only been to Last Chance once though can,t lead. But anywhere within that amount of distance I,m good either Fri. or Sat... We,ll miss 2 playoff games Sat. so Sunday I,m in front of the tube with some good food and my choice of brew.. Bummer Steve is going to miss this one but I,m all amped and ready..Geeb..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

We dont need a leader, we can do it. I am in, If we get lost, oh well. I will be at primo at 9:00 am on the 12th, saturday, see you then.
          Scott

Comment

I,m in David, Joe..Let,s do it!!!! time- day-channel? And we are all in the valley wanna meet some place here? Or maybe Denny,s off the 14fwy. at Sand Canyon???

Comment

Official Post....

k...how 'bout Sat. Ch. 29 seems to be a good one lately.

Joe, Geeb and I can meet somewhere closer, but Smack, we could meet at the Jawbone Station.
              I want to go to the west side first, just across from Ricardo.
              The trail starts out towards the Gulch, but at a point we can veer to the left, and depending on wash conditions, there seems to be trail going through that way. It might actually be Blackrock or part of it at least. I was there a while ago and have been jonesin to go back to that area.

Comment

I am not able to make it, though I need to get out, So I guess will wait till the end of the month for El mirage ,going to do some more trail blazing,
                have fun dont get lost,,,,,,,
                06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

SWEET Glad to see we'll be getting out! So far I count 4 of us (Geeb, David, Scott, and Joe) that have confirmed . . . the more the merrier so if you're not running John Bull, what the hell are you doin' sucka:dunno: Come on out and play!!! Sounds like the 3 of us will be meeting somewhere in the valley then meeting up with Scott close to the trailhead.

David & Geeb - Are we set on the Dennys off the 14 at Sand Cyn? What time for us to meet up with Scott out there at 9?

Scott - Looking forward to wheelin' with you! Would it be easier for you to meet us at the Jawbone Ranger station at 9? I don't know about the other guys, but I have no clue where Primo Burger is but recall the Ranger Station being really close to the trailhead and right on the way.
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Sounds like fun, I will be at the Jawbone Ranger Station at 9:00am on saturday. I too will be on channel 29

Comment

Joe, That sounds like a good plan how about 7.30 at the Denny,s off of Sand Canyon?? Will that give us enough time to meet up with (smack) at Jawbone?? Or would 7.00 be better? I forget how long time wise it takes to get there, and remember I,m not as slow as Steve Sar Jeeper but I can,t fly like you and David..LOL..Let me know the time..Thanks Geeb....

Comment

From my area, it takes almost 2 to the station.
                        I will plan on being at Joe's around 7ish..and then from there it should be about 30 or so to the denny's..So Geeb, take yur time, eh?

About 8ish at the Dennys for the Valley dudes, and around 9ish at Jawbone station...

Sound good?
                        Last edited by Mr. Orange; 01-11-08, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Sound,s good David I,ll PM you with my cell#..But I,ll be at the Denny,s there at Sand Canyon around 7.30ish I,ll wait and grab a coffee..Looking forward to this!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like alotta fun and should be a great day...Mind if I join in?

Comment

MT ,For sure the more the merrier as Schmo says, we,ll meet at the Denny,s off the 14 fwy. at Sand Canyon between 7.30 and 8.00 I,ll be there in my blue TJ 97 drinking coffee at 7.30 ish join us for a fun run..Thanks Geeb...

Comment

Mind?? Course not, that's what this site is for...

If we wanted to go alone....well....then....

If ur in Simi....You could probably meet Joe and I around the freeway....Desoto and 118....Unless Joe says something different....I have to go north anyway, Joe lives in that area....

PM one of us with ur cell #.....:devil:

So, that makes it 5 :bart: now, right? :homer:

Comment

Working...
                                X