• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm there, just let me know when.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpockets View Post
      I'm there, just let me know when.

Alright Glad to hear you'll be joining in on the fun! Couple options for ya . . . As David said, I'm off the 118 at DeSoto, my house is about 2-3 mins from the 118 . . . you could meet us at 7am at my house, or the parking area right off the 118 at DeSoto . . . or you could cruise out to the Denny's off the 14 on Sand Cyn and meet up with us there at 7:30. I'll PM you with my cell.

See ya in the morning!

CB Channel 29
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I'll head for Dennys about 6:30 CB will be on 29. I've never been there but I have all the GPS and trail #s with me. See everyone in the AM.

Comment

My brother is going to ride along with me. We will be in white 2 door JK. I have the tracks from the last trip to last chance canyon on my GPS. See everyone at 9:00 at the Jawbone Ranger Station.

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
            My brother is going to ride along with me. We will be in white 2 door JK. I have the tracks from the last trip to last chance canyon on my GPS. See everyone at 9:00 at the Jawbone Ranger Station.
            HMMM . . . I remember a white JK on my first run thru Last Chance. It was a pretty big run with a mess of Hummers (the big red H1 went thru the V notch), Jeeps, and FJs this last summer . . . was that you? Either way . . . see ya in the morning.

Comment

No I was not at that run

Comment

ok so who is exactly going. and what for sure times. i plan to eat at that dennys in the morning. i have to get some food in me before i go wheeling
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Guy's, you better take a lot of pictures. This run looks fun.
                  Check out .

Comment

Details

Alright Josh here you go:

Geebo, highway420, mtpockets, smack2020, and schmo.
                    The plan is that we need to be at the Jawbone Ranger Station at 9am to meet up with smack2020...the rest of us were planning to meet up at the Denny's off the 14FWY at Sand Cyn 7:30ish but I'm not sure if anyone plans to grab breakfast there as we need to get heading down the highway not too much after the meeting time. I doubt David or I will make it for breakfast but Geeb or Rick might if they have someone to meet???

CB Channel 29

Comment

Well guys looks like good stuff ,see you all in the am. Josh I,m gonna make a little something at home to eat or I,d join ya..see ya at 7.30.....Geeb...
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Had a great time! I don't think my jeep has ever been so muddy...can't even tell it's black! Hope everybody made it back safe. I only took a couple of pics all day, but I'm sure some of the V Notch and mud whompin' will be up soon!

Comment

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Last edited by womb raider 940; 01-13-08, 12:17 AM.
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

By far one of the funnest jeep runs I have been on. Weather was great, group was fun and we explored some neat places. Great pics.

Comment

Great pics of what looks like a really good run. Nice vids too.

Hey Josh, good idea on taking off the fender flares to do the V-Notch! I still haven't tried that obstacle yet. I need to get back out there.
                                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                                [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X