Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance Cyn 1/12/08

Geebo and I are going to head out to Last Chance Cyn, north of Mojave on Saturday Jan. 12th. We can meet at Primo Burger in Mojave and caravan out from there. Meet time will be 9am. We'll be on CB Channel 29.

Ok there Steve I,m in for sure..talk to ya about it soon...Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Are you guys planning on camping out Sat night? Not sure what I have going on for next weekend quite yet, but it'd be cool to wheel with you guys agian!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I'm not planning on camping out Saturday night...I plan on heading out to Mojave on Friday afternoon so I can get a few more hours of sleep Saturday morning.

Comment

I am going to put myself down as maybe @ this time, will see how the rest of my week goes. So we would just meet for a day run?
          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Yeah so far just a run for the 12th..Would be good to do another run with ya Chips..Hope you can make it..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

A group from Bakersfield is planning to go the same day and time, they are meeting at primo also.

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                A group from Bakersfield is planning to go the same day and time, they are meeting at primo also.
                scott,

are you going? How many in your group??
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Its a group called, http://www.infectiousoffroad.com.
                  I have never been wheeling with them. I dont know if I can make it, I will try. I will let you know in a couple of days. It would be nice to meet the group from Baks.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                    Its a group called, http://www.infectiousoffroad.com.
                    I have never been wheeling with them. I dont know if I can make it, I will try. I will let you know in a couple of days. It would be nice to meet the group from Baks.
                    Scott
                    I have wheeled with a couple of them. The posted run on Infectious is mine. So far, no RSVP's from them.

Comment

Last Chance Cyn

Hey,
                      How far north of Mojave is the trail? I would like to plan for it and what time will everyone be heading back home?

Comment

Originally posted by INTO4XN View Post
                        Hey,
                        How far north of Mojave is the trail? I would like to plan for it and what time will everyone be heading back home?
                        25 miles northeast
                        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Oh OK SAR, I thought that was something they were setting up.
                          Last edited by smack2020; 01-07-08, 07:30 PM.

Comment

What trails are you guys planning to run? I've been thru Last Chance a couple of times, but haven't been thru Nightmare Gultch which is apparently in that same Red Rock area. Any thoughts about checking it out?

Comment

I just read on another post here on MJR that Nightmare Gultch is only open to vehicles the 2nd half of the month . . . so unless that has changed, scratch that idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X