Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Boy

We already knew we we're having a boy and he was born yesterday at 5:44pm after induced labor starting at 9-10am. 8lbs 10oz. Healthy baby boy, we're really blessed. I'm done, got the boy and the girl. No more. I'm spending as much money on my jeep as possible cause it's gonna be gone once they're bigger. School, clothes, buy me this, buy me that.
    Last edited by paulhead; 01-25-05, 03:17 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

That was quick. Congrats
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Congrats!!!!!! Dont forget Can i have a jeep too!!! OR wht college you thinkg i should go too?? :confused2 Once again congrats on the new addition....
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

congrats. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Congrats Paul!
          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Right on Paul! Congrats! What's next, snip snip? Ouch!

Glad everything went well, does he have a name yet? Wasn't it gonna be Zane or Zander or just crazy kid, something like that. Of course there's always Babyhead.

Way to go, Tom

Comment

Thanx Tom, everyone. Believe it or not we're still disputing on a name. She wants Zander, I want Bruno. So far almost everyone in the world at one point had a dog named Bruno. My mom in Costa Rica still does. It's up in the air.
              Thanx everyone. I was wondering if any experienced fathers/siblings out there may have some advice on how to handle a older sister younger brother scenario (going to be a 2 year age difference). I was raised an only child so it's a new ball game for me.
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Congrats Paul!

Comment

Congrats Paulhead and Mrs Paulhead

Enjoy your new bundle of Joy! I agree, nothing personal, Bruno is a dogs name :zip: :confused2 :omg: My Best Friends accross the street neighbor named their son Jeep

Theres one to think about. I like Zander :2:

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Congrats, My Boy Is 3 Years Old And My Girl Is 1 Year Old And They Play Together Good Unless She Wonts To Play With His Motercyles My Boy Don't Go For That. But My Girl Refusses To Play With Dolls Or Tedy Bears, She's A Bit Of A Tom-boy, Wants To Do Everything Her Dady Doses. I Like Zander, My Kids Names Are Hunter(my Boy) And Skylee Santana(my Girl).congrats Again.

Comment

congrats paul, i have a sister that is 2 years older than me and i can see the fights brewing already in the future for you. haha now you have an army of three. late

Chris

Comment

Congratulations!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Congrats Paul !! consider yourself blessed !

JIM

Comment

Congratulations, Senor Paul! At two years apart, I suspect that your younger may be more independent and have a lot of characteristics of a first child.

As far as names go, I'd suggest you look very closely at initials too. With a last name beginning with M, I am very glad that my parents did not give me a name starting with B. This also means that the wife and I couldn't give a name starting with G either.
                            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Congardulation on your new son....tell little Z.B. I said happy birthday!!
                              1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Working...
                              X