Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king4wd2
    replied
    Congrats!! We have a daughter 13 a son 3, and a daughter 4 1/2 months old. We said no more after our son and look what we got! Our son was 8lbs 12 oz and Tara was born 8lbs 10oz.

Congrats again from the King's

Leave a comment:

• D4x4Fish
    replied
    Congrats Paul!
    :thumbs_up

Leave a comment:

• sam 15
    replied
    Congardulation on your new son....tell little Z.B. I said happy birthday!!

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    Congratulations, Senor Paul! At two years apart, I suspect that your younger may be more independent and have a lot of characteristics of a first child.

As far as names go, I'd suggest you look very closely at initials too. With a last name beginning with M, I am very glad that my parents did not give me a name starting with B. This also means that the wife and I couldn't give a name starting with G either.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Congrats Paul !! consider yourself blessed !

JIM

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• BOY
    replied
    congrats paul, i have a sister that is 2 years older than me and i can see the fights brewing already in the future for you. haha now you have an army of three. late

Chris

Leave a comment:

• dirty dykstra
    replied
    Congrats, My Boy Is 3 Years Old And My Girl Is 1 Year Old And They Play Together Good Unless She Wonts To Play With His Motercyles My Boy Don't Go For That. But My Girl Refusses To Play With Dolls Or Tedy Bears, She's A Bit Of A Tom-boy, Wants To Do Everything Her Dady Doses. I Like Zander, My Kids Names Are Hunter(my Boy) And Skylee Santana(my Girl).congrats Again.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Congrats Paulhead and Mrs Paulhead

Enjoy your new bundle of Joy! I agree, nothing personal, Bruno is a dogs name :zip: :confused2 :omg: My Best Friends accross the street neighbor named their son Jeep

Theres one to think about. I like Zander :2:

Tam

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Congrats Paul!

Leave a comment:

• paulhead
    replied
    Thanx Tom, everyone. Believe it or not we're still disputing on a name. She wants Zander, I want Bruno. So far almost everyone in the world at one point had a dog named Bruno. My mom in Costa Rica still does. It's up in the air.
    Thanx everyone. I was wondering if any experienced fathers/siblings out there may have some advice on how to handle a older sister younger brother scenario (going to be a 2 year age difference). I was raised an only child so it's a new ball game for me.

Leave a comment:

• Black & Tan TJ
    replied
    Right on Paul! Congrats! What's next, snip snip? Ouch!

Glad everything went well, does he have a name yet? Wasn't it gonna be Zane or Zander or just crazy kid, something like that. Of course there's always Babyhead.

Way to go, Tom

Leave a comment:

• nagal
    replied
    Congrats Paul!

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    congrats. :yay:

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Congrats!!!!!! Dont forget Can i have a jeep too!!! OR wht college you thinkg i should go too?? :confused2 Once again congrats on the new addition....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X