Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'04 Presidential Election: Who's your choice?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '04 Presidential Election: Who's your choice?

Have you decided who you're voting for? These fun quizzes might help ... and for the Whack-a-pol see how many issues Kerry keeps his head up both BOTH sides of! LOL

Whack-a-pol: http://slate.msn.com/id/2090904/
    Hides candidates based on issues.

Presidency Match: Take the quiz and see who matches your opinions most. http://www.ontheissues.org/quizeng/X...2004/start.asp

Be sure to post your results
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Okay for the second poll mine was Michael Peroutka. Who the hell is that? Anyways # 2 was Bush. Ugh! No way. I'm pissed at him just for all that he has screwed up in the middle east. Still gonna vote for Kerry.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

That's the same results we got.

KERRY?? ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!
      Listen to the poll mang!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        That's the same results we got.

KERRY?? ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!
        Listen to the poll mang!
        Bad feelings about Bush, did an extra 9 months @ sea cause of that guy. For what? WMD? They're not there. Sure Iran, N. Korea, someone with Nukes maybe I would change my mind.
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
          Bad feelings about Bush, did an extra 9 months @ sea cause of that guy. For what? WMD? They're not there. Sure Iran, N. Korea, someone with Nukes maybe I would change my mind.
          No offense, thank you for your service! But . . . isnt that your job?

Maybe I dont get it :confused:
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
            No offense, thank you for your service! But . . . isnt that your job?

Maybe I dont get it :confused:
            Yes it is, and I don't mind doing it. But when we go to war and spend all that time away from our families, and then only to find out we went under false pretenses it really erks a person. Not to mention all the guys that died over there. For what? Iraqi freedom? It wasn't for WMD. In my eyes there could have been a better place to put the billions that were spent on this war. This is one of those things where I believe the cost outwieghs the bennifit.
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

None of the canidates voted for my first four choices. Is that bad?

Mikey for President.
              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

I'm voting for the smart one.
                “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
                  Being a soldier if the military wanted you to have an opinion it would have issued you one. I'm not being a dick towards you personally but if soildiers become opionated in causes then missions can become jeopordized. Just my opinoin. :hijack:
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
                    Being a soldier if the military wanted you to have an opinion it would have issued you one. I'm not being a dick towards you personally but if soildiers become opionated in causes then missions can become jeopordized. Just my opinoin. :hijack:
                    Oh I agree, when we were out there I was all for it. And when I'm not in agreement with something I still do what my job entails me to do. We have to follow the oreders given us wether we like then or not.

On a serious note though. I'm voting for [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Black]Spongebob Squarepants[/FONT][/COLOR]
                    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Just as I thought, no candidate meets my requirements.

As far as the military issue. If you have not served then you can never know what its like. Try shutting off your mind for 4 years and see if you can "just follow orders". It just does not work. As far as being issued an opinion, I found that the majority of my NCOs highly regarded my opinion and having an opinion in the military is what makes you stand out (for good and bad).

Yes, while in the military it is your job to follow orders but that does not mean you have to like them or can not question them (ie Nazi Germany). What makes our country great (civilian and military) is that we can and are often encourage to question.
                      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Kerry voted to go into the middle east too. Just because it's not working out as well as we planned doesn't mean we should just abandon the mission - that would be even worse than going there in the first place. Kerry wants to get us out of there, hands down. That isn't going to fix it in the long run. You also have to look at the other things Kerry stands for, not just the war issue.

Comment

My vote is (I dont believe I'm going to say this) But I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

The quickest way to end a friendship is to talk Politics.

After all does any buddy know what the meaning of the word "Politician"

One who seeks personal gain.
                          Think about it!
                          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Ha, that is funny, I get 45% 45% for Howard Dean then 25% 60% for Bush.
                            I did it the first time just answering the questions without clicking on the link explaining the questions and got a very different results. Some of the questions really aren't what they seem.

Anyway, it says Kerry, Edwards and Cheney aren't for me. I can live with that.
                            But I can't vote yet anyway
                            [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
                              My vote is (I dont believe I'm going to say this) But I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

The quickest way to end a friendship is to talk Politics.

Think about it!

agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X