Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'04 Presidential Election: Who's your choice?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
    My vote is (I dont believe I'm going to say this) But I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

The quickest way to end a friendship is to talk Politics.

After all does any buddy know what the meaning of the word "Politician"

One who seeks personal gain.
    Think about it!
    Exactly why I am voting for Spongebob.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Kerry's the man! No matter what your position is on any issue, he agrees with you
      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by d4x4fish
        The quickest way to end a friendship is to talk Politics.
        Aw, I knew you were the sentitive one
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Just finished the quiz thing. Don't know how really accurate it is, since I had a Democrats at the top (Lieberman came in 2nd) and the bottom (Al Sharpton edged Kerry 13% to 10% ). But clicking on the "compare votes" for each candidate is educational on where they stand on the issues.
          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
            Kerry's the man! No matter what your position is on any issue, he agrees with you
            HA!!!!

Actually, doesn't that describe most politicians?

Hey, y'all know that a politician is just a lawyer that has moved up to the next level of greed....and since lawyers are not to be trusted, either should politicians. Seriously. I don't trust any of them, no matter which side of the fence they are flopping to this week.
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
              Bad feelings about Bush, did an extra 9 months @ sea cause of that guy. For what? WMD? They're not there. Sure Iran, N. Korea, someone with Nukes maybe I would change my mind.
              WMD????
              I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Good Stuff!!

Originally posted by article
                Presidential campaign focused on Iraq

The presidential campaign is currently dominated by debate over whether Saddam procured weapons of mass destruction and/or whether his government sponsored terrorism aimed at Americans before the U.S. invaded Iraq last year. Democratic nominee Sen. John Kerry has repeatedly rejected that possibility and criticized President Bush for needlessly invading Iraq.

"[Bush's] two main rationales - weapons of mass destruction and the al Qaeda/September 11 (2001) connection - have been proved false ... by the president's own weapons inspectors ... and by the 9/11 Commission," Kerry told an audience at New York University on Sept. 20.

The Senate Intelligence Committee's probe of the 9/11 intelligence failures also could not produce any definitive links between Saddam's government and 9/11. And United Nations as well as U.S. weapons inspectors in Iraq have been unable to find the biological and chemical weapons Saddam was suspected of possessing.

But the documents obtained by CNSNews.com shed new light on the controversy.
                There ya go, Kerry supporters.
                C'mon guys, we really need Bush to stay in office. Here's a list of things Kerry supports, from the origianl post of this thread: do you really believe in all of that?
                http://www.ontheissues.org/John_Kerry_VoteMatch.htm

Comment

Vote Nader, the only REAL choice
                  Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Where's Ross Perot when you need him.
                    Last edited by paulhead; 10-05-04, 02:44 PM.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      Good Stuff!!

There ya go, Kerry supporters.
                      C'mon guys, we really need Bush to stay in office. Here's a list of things Kerry supports, from the origianl post of this thread: do you really believe in all of that?
                      http://www.ontheissues.org/John_Kerry_VoteMatch.htm

You know it 's funny, after reading that there's is no way he would get my vote. He all hosed up. Stupid hoser!
                      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

This one is a hard one to make. I am still voting for Kerry because I do not like anything that GWB has done here at home. I fully understand the after-effects of 9/11 on our economy ,etc., but in general, GWB has done to America what he did to Texas as governor...running it into the ground to benifit the chemical & oil companies he has stakes in. Don't for once think that the Bush family isn't another Rockefeller (sp) or Kennedy family, because they are. The Bush family is just as powerful & has just as much money as the Kennedy family, they just don't advertise it like the Kennedys.

Also, think about this...GWB has started his own Holy war! He tries not to mention any of his religious veiws to upset all the other Americans of different religious backgrounds than himself. What I mean by a "Holy War" is all entailed in these questions...Why is America cater so much to Israel? They absolutely have nothing to offer us in terms of US interests of oil, etc. We give Israel everything & get nothing in return. But to GWB this is NOT so. GWB is making sure that Israel is never taken over by the muslim or Palistinian religions...why? Because he believes that the "HOLY LAND" that Jesus was born on & grew up in should never be tainted or taken over by those religious groups. He even said in the debate with John Kerry that Isreal is safer with Sadam Hussain in power. I'm sorry but when I heard that, I was like what is he talking about. What he's talking about is that Saddam was allowing the muslim faith to take over his country. GWB feared that Saddam would aid the muslim & Palistinian factions to rise up agains the Jews in Israel, especially because the US (hated by the muslim extremists) is occupying space there (Isreal). I had joined in a post on JU about US & Isreal relations & both Republican Bush supporters & Democratic Kerry supports all agreed that we don't understand why we've given so much up to Israel, especially when the main reason the Muslin extremists HATE us is because we are allies with Israel.

I know some of you think this is all retoric against Bush, but think about this...Bush IS a very religious man. He IS very stuborn with his beliefs & doesn't care what other people think. I have a classmate & lab partner right now in school, who is a VERY devout Mormon. He tells me what he does every day & weekend & it all entails either going to church, working with people from church or watching masses on the TV of church service. He told me that religion IS his life. He's told me all about how Israel needs to keep control of the "Holy Land" and they can never let anyone take it over. He's told me that is is written in the Bible that this IS the way it MUST remain. Over there, in they believe that the Muslim faith is plague that is spreading very fast and they need to protect the "Holy Land" from them.

Anyway, it is all screwed up, no matter which way you look at it. I told Holly that the one thing that disturbs me about John Kerry being President is actually his wife being First Lady! She is nothing but cold & you can tell she is a real Bitch! Because Holly was in South Africa when the first debate happened, I told her about how at the end Bush had his family up there on the stage & they looked like the "All American Family." Then yyou looked over & it was only John Kerry & his wife...I was like the American public probably saw the same image I did & didn't like what they saw either in John Kerry's wife...But it's about who will be president, Right? & not who's gonna be First Lady.
                        '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                        '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Jesus Sarah, now look what you've done!

STEVE BOSELL FOR PRESIDENT!

FART!

Vote for me, I'll put coke in the drinking fountain.

Coffee, Tea, Soda Pop, Pee

Har!

BARF!

Sleep Now
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hahaha to Chris... mmm, coke.

I think the biggest problem is that people aren't looking past this war issue. There are other things to Kerry, that include pro-abortion, pro-gay rights, pro-closing forest trails, pro-opening our borders, and worst of all ANTI-GUNS, with many more close behind.

War or no war, it was going to happen sooner or later and there's nothing we can do about it now. I don't like the things that Kerry stands for, in fact, who really does!?

Comment

Chris you crack me up!!!

I agree with Sarah, this war was going to happen whether we wanted it or not.

The Debate tonight was enough to give me a headache. A lady in the audience asked Senator John Kerry a question regarding abortion. Of course, (my opinion) Kerry danced around the subject talking about his religion before answering it. All he had to do was get to the point. And that is just my humble opinion!!!! Why can't these people just get to the frickin point instead of beating around the bush. (no pun intended). Of course, I like to beat around the bush, just ask Tom
                              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

we need more candidates to choose from to make this decision. they both suck.
                                busch is a blubbering idiot, and kerry just tells you whatever you want to hear at the moment.
                                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X