Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'04 Presidential Election: Who's your choice?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341
    we need more candidates to choose from to make this decision. they both suck.
    busch is a blubbering idiot, and kerry just tells you whatever you want to hear at the moment.
    my thoughts exactly.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I'm a [COLOR=Pink]"BUSH"[/COLOR] man
      ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
      00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
      97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

I'm a BUSH fan too.

oh!

President Bush,

me too.
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          we need more candidates to choose from to make this decision. they both suck.
          busch is a blubbering idiot, and kerry just tells you whatever you want to hear at the moment.
          I agree they both do suck. When I think about it though. You have Bush who wants to send americans to die in Iraq for no reason, and then you have Kerry who wants to close trails and is for gun control.
          I am all for trails and no gun control but when it comes to americans getting killed in Iraq for a war that was blatently wrong, or between me gettting to wheel and shoot. I think I would rather have some of our sons and daughters still alive.
          Yeah Kerry sucks. But Bush loves to send Americans to die. For what? Iraq was no threat.

So when I side with Kerry I am not siding with his issues. I am going on the side to fix the mistake Bush made. How he sleeps at night amazes me.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
            So when I side with Kerry I am not siding with his issues.
            Hahaha, that sounds like an oxymoron!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

But Kerry has a plan. Who knows what the F@#K it is, but he doe's have a plan. A change in administration in the middle of a war will be a mistake for sure. Just say no to the flip flop king Skerry!
              ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
              00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
              97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

IMO, the people change. I don't mean individually(although some times they do), I mean the office holder changes: House representatives every two years, Presidents every four, and Senators every six. So while the people holding office change frequently, the core philosophies of the parties evolve far more slowly. Unfortunately, while the office holders are different they are still beholden to their respective parties. This is the primary reason I have a hard time backing Kerry. The war happened, no matter who we elect, we cannot undo it. As a result we will have to maintain a presence there until the legitimate elected gorvernment of Iraq is able to function without us. The question is will that force continue to be mostly U.S. following U.S. doctrine, or will it be U.N. (made up of mostly U.S. personnel) following U.N. doctrine. What is the difference? look at Somalia under the first Bush (U.S. doctrine- decried as to violent) and under Clinton (U.N. doctrine- which lead to the "blackhawk down" scenario). Plus there's a host of issues I don't agree with Kerry on such as taxes, land access and the economy. Plus Mrs. Kerry is a grade-A fruitcake!
                It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Maybe this will help some of you to make up your mind on who to vote for.

http://www.jibjab.com/

Click on "Good to be in D.C." and "This Land"

Make sure you have your speakers turned on.

David

edit: dial-up beware
                  Last edited by Border Dave; 10-11-04, 02:29 PM. Reason: dial-up beware

Comment

haha that is cute! there are some damn creative people out there!

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
                      and then only to find out we went under false pretenses it really erks a person.
                      All intelligence since the early days of the Clinton administration until we went into Iraq indicated that he was developing WMD's. Clinton said so...Kerry said so....and it was in direct violation of the UN Accord.

ANY UN member nation could have invaded Iraq based on the same information legally and been morally correct in doing so. We're the only boys on the planet that could/would.

Besides...if Kerry wins...might as well change your tag to LUVSPVMT...because he has big plans that aren't favorable to our sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank
                        All intelligence since the early days of the Clinton administration until we went into Iraq indicated that he was developing WMD's. Clinton said so...Kerry said so....and it was in direct violation of the UN Accord.

ANY UN member nation could have invaded Iraq based on the same information legally and been morally correct in doing so. We're the only boys on the planet that could/would.

Besides...if Kerry wins...might as well change your tag to LUVSPVMT...because he has big plans that aren't favorable to our sport.
                        Go Bush!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          Go Bush!
                          My personal motto in life.
                          I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                          1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                            But Kerry has a plan. Who knows what the F@#K it is, but he doe's have a plan.
                            He explains his plan pretty well to me on pages 8 and 9 here
                            I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Yes, you are correct, he did explain his plan pretty well.
                              1) [from pg8]Close all unmarked/ unposted roads eliminating access to a large part of the BLM land we recreate on.
                              2)[from pg8]Return to the Clinton administration's enviromental policies, incliuding turning our forests into tinderboxes and outlawing all vehicles- including bicycles and wheelchairs! (Bikes and wheelchairs were classified in the same category as ATVs, 4x4s and trucks in the 1993 Enviromental protection act)
                              3)[from pg9]Clean up the air by persecuting hobbyists (us), instead of industrial level deisels (trucks and especially trains).
                              Yup, that's a well defined plan. Makes you want to crush your muscle cars, sell your jeeps and give up teaching your kids to ride a bike. I can't figure why we all don't go and vote early for him right now.
                              It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                              and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

[ sarcasm ] wow, i can't wait to vote for kerry! [ /sarcasm ]

Comment

Working...
                                X