Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as dumb as it sounds i was stuck....and it took some time to manuver out of it.....two opposite corners spinning aint no fun.

-Brett
    96 ZJ. custom exhaust & intake & 91 Prelude Si 4WS.

Comment

• therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

• i was at truck heaven and found a hard little trail and went for it. made it with little damage. 2 weeks later went to show it to some friends and my left tires fell in and tiped over. a friend using a winch pulled my tires down i backed out of it.

or the standerd "ya i can make that!"

Comment

• a friend of mine

nice clean ford

Comment

• This one is of me on Rowher Flats. I zigged when I should of zagged.

Last edited by blkTJ; 04-25-07, 01:02 AM. Reason: pictures

Comment

• I know this isn't as bad as some of the others that have been posted but it's bad to me. This is the first time I got stuck in my CJ. I just got done climbing the falls in Dishpan and I was following Scherf68 just a little to close and didn't see the lage rock that I ended up high centering on. Duh!!

Here is a short video of it filmed by Russ Chung.
              Check out .

Comment

• Okay, since the trail has been worked on since I did this, it might be safe to post some pics from my stupid choice in lines. This is my OOPS!:

[COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                  Okay, since the trail has been worked on since I did this, it might be safe to post some pics from my stupid choice in lines. This is my OOPS!:

Mike, this is the first time I've seen the second picture and I have to say OMG:omg::omg: You are lucky that Mr. Green stayed put. That could have been ugly.
                  Check out .

Comment

• Which trail is that (2N17X perhaps), were you going up or down?
                    I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                      Okay, since the trail has been worked on since I did this, it might be safe to post some pics from my stupid choice in lines.
                      Which trail is that (2N17X perhaps), were you going up or down?
                      I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul B View Post
                        Which trail is that (2N17X perhaps), were you going up or down?
                        I was going downhill. I tried to straddle the first drop using the left wall of the gully, but I was moving too much and the ground was too loose. I started sliding and the front passenger tire was left with nothing under it.

Essentially it would have just been a flop but the engine weight was out over the next drop in the trail, so it just stood it up on its nose. Very little damage all considered.
                        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

• Well this happend the Day I bought my toy XJ hehe I had it for about 45min got stuck in a rut that I am used to going through with ease in my Wrangler "sittin on 35s" anyways I was sitting on my front and rear axles... It was fun I had to walk all the way to the other side of our ranch to get my Wrangler haha it took about 3 hours of walking through the woods in the middle of night "12 30 - 3 am" anyways take a look

Comment

• This one explains itself quite well....

I was in gilbert Mn with some friends, most of the difficult obsticals (for a stocker)had a bypass But not this one.... instead of turning around to drive 2 miles the other way i decided to go straight and try to make it the 50+ feet to the exit... i was following a group of 4 wheelers through here (my friends) and they kept goin not knowing i got stuck... then when the first one came back he said ill pull ya out (i laughed) after he destroyed his winch and then his motor (i could only say i told you so) he brough 4 more 4wheelers to try... and with 4 4wheelers i was able to get yanked enought to pop out of this mess.... this was about 20 min before the park closed... in gilbert ORV park they will send a search party after you and you get to fork over the cash for the man hours... i didnt want to stay here long

moral of the story.... if it looks to deep turn the F*&% around...

Mud + Stock + stupid = alot of swearing

Comment

• boo!

Comment

• ahahaha i love these type of threads! got some good ones on here

Comment

Working...
                                X