Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seapahn
    What's the main difference between the different 9.5 series warn winches (XP, TI, and SI)? Are they all basically the same or are there major differences? I was looking at the line speeds and the XP seems much slower than the TI in the 0-load speed but is faster under load (like at 6000lbs).
    seapahn, to answer your question... as far as I can tell, warn has discontinued the HS9.5si which had a 4.5hp motor. I believe this is to be replaced by the 9.5xp which has a new 6hp motor.

The TI has some new fancy bosch motor that allows for temp readings and such. I didn't really think i needed that.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Thanks. I'll probably get back to you on this about some details on the xp cause I may be in the market for one in a few months.
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

my previous responce wasn't quite true... the si is a mosfet version of the ti. no moving parts in the control pack.

now back to your regularly scheduled thread...
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
        X