• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting back about 200 bucks, yup I waited until the nite before
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
      Super 35 with detroit and brand new spare axles with disc brakes,4.10 gears = $1200

Uh, nevermind. That's a lot more than I thought. Looking at the kit prices, that's probably right, though.

Unfortunately I found an 8.8 set up for a TJ with a Detroit for 900. I won't tell any of your potential customers, though.

I can't afford either today, but hopefully before I hit the Rubicon in August.
      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
        We got back about $2,000 this year, but i just received a letter from the IRS today saying we owe them $900 because our last years daycare expenses weren't calculated correctly.

Time to call my tax guy and chew some butt!!!

Hey Pondscum! Is your wife a licensed daycare provider? Just wondering because I just opened up a home daycare last June. Are you able to write off most of your utilities?

Sandra
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

well ummm...I initially paid over $12,000 to federal, and $4000 to state, but I got the majority of it back. I HATE having them withhold so much. But theres nothing I can do about it. At least I get a decent refund at the end of the year. For obvious reasons, I had my taxes done and filed on the 10th of January. Had my refund the first week of Feb.

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
          X