Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually there are so many 1st time buyer programs that all you really need is about 5%.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We bought our condo with no cash down. Pulled the conventional 80/20 loan. Refied to bring the rate down to something manageable and already have 65K in equity. We haven't even been here for two years. As much as I hate the prices down here, there's a lot to be said for that kinda profit. Hopefully we'll be able to put 40-50% down on a home in WA state.
      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

i hear you on the home values! i bought mine for 169 five years ago. now it is worth 430-450! amazing! just amazing. if i could have only afforded 10 more of these i could relax, and let the money roll in.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
          Actually there are so many 1st time buyer programs that all you really need is about 5%.
          i did a 3% loan when we bought our house... shortly after the interest rates fell, and i refinanced to a 15 year loan at 5%. i'd like to see it hit 4.3-4.4, and i'd refinance again the points will kick your ass in the refinance deals. i want zero points, 4.375 or less for 15 years, and i'll sign up
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I got in for 0 down, 0 points, 6.0%, and the seller paid $3500 of the closing costs. It costs me less than $100/month more than my rent did in San Pedro (2 bedroom apt)....total "move in" (remainder of closing costs) was just over a grand.
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
              Cool

I snickered a bit with the "tossin the kids up there" comment.

Too funny

Shame you cant come out to Cali and wheel with us.

Tam
              Yeah I would love to get a little more West but its not in the cards in the near future
              There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Comment

My house taxes were around $3,000.00 but my returns for this year were $4,800.00

Comment

damn, someone pays more property tax than I do! Of course, the assessed value of yours is probably more than mine. I think I am paying $19.92 per $1K of assessed value.

KG6OWO

Comment

Getting back $2600. time for something cool. Maybe a Ford 9".

Comment

Getting back $2600. time for something cool. Maybe a Ford 9".
                      Nice!

I had to write the check yesterday for Kalifornia. Had to pay taxes on $$$ I earned in Arizona, while I was a resident of Arizona. I'm still trying to figure out how that is legal. :mad:

Why 9"? Most people I know are upgrading the front before the rear. Hell, for $2600, why not both ends?

KG6OWO

Comment

We got back about $2,000 this year, but i just received a letter from the IRS today saying we owe them $900 because our last years daycare expenses weren't calculated correctly.

Time to call my tax guy and chew some butt!!!
                        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
                        AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
                        15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
                        33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
                        FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
                        Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
                        RE Hand Throttle
                        Optima Red Top
                        K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
                          We got back about $2,000 this year, but i just received a letter from the IRS today saying we owe them $900 because our last years daycare expenses weren't calculated correctly.

Time to call my tax guy and chew some butt!!!
                          Looks like some tax guy owes you $900

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                            Nice!

Why 9"? Most people I know are upgrading the front before the rear. Hell, for $2600, why not both ends?
                            30 in the front is fine. It will handle 35's no problem. Maybe eventually a HP 30 but for now I'd like to do the rear. I'll sell the Super35 (with spare axles and disc brakes)I have to help recoup some of the cash.

Comment

30 in the front is fine. It will handle 35's no problem. Maybe eventually a HP 30 but for now I'd like to do the rear. I'll sell the Super35 (with spare axles and disc brakes)I have to help recoup some of the cash.
                              Really? When you plannin' on doing this? How much recouping are we talking about here?

It'd be nice to buy an axle that would be essentially a bolt in for me. And it'd give me a reason to convince the wife I need to regear the front.
                              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                                Really? When you plannin' on doing this? How much recouping are we talking about here?

It'd be nice to buy an axle that would be essentially a bolt in for me. And it'd give me a reason to convince the wife I need to regear the front.
                                Super 35 with detroit and brand new spare axles with disc brakes,4.10 gears = $1200

Comment

Working...
                                X