Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    I have aluminum wheels, chrome, and shiny paint. Cruise control and A/C too. Care to join some of us "losers" in the rocks? Maybe you could back off the name calling. It's not necessary. Just wheel what ya got and be happy... 4 20

Kurt

My point being, since he was wheeling with folks pokin' fun at his steel wheels and all, then maybe those folks were the ones he shouldn't be wheeling with. After all, we are all out there to have fun, challenge ourselves, and our vehicles. We're supposed to have some common camaraderie amongst ourselves. I thought my post was a pleasant, yet humorous response to his experience, a kinda shot in the arm from one steel wheeler to another. If you took offense to that so be it, that wasn't the intent. It wasn't meant for you, or anyone in particular, unless you were one of the jokers pokin' fun at him? And if folks are making fun of him for running steel wheels, then yes, I will think they are losers, with your premise in mind "just wheel what ya got and be happy" :dunno:

Comment

I was reluctant when I went to by my fake beadlocks but I have to say they work pretty darn good. I could see how a steel wheel would bend easily. I have slammed mine on rocks pretty hard and so far have not bent anything. The ring my not hold the bead but, it does re-enforce the rim lip making it more difficult to bend. Loser or not I’m glad I bought them.
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Long&Low View Post
        My point being, since he was wheeling with folks pokin' fun at his steel wheels and all, then maybe those folks were the ones he shouldn't be wheeling with. After all, we are all out there to have fun, challenge ourselves, and our vehicles. We're supposed to have some common camaraderie amongst ourselves. I thought my post was a pleasant, yet humorous response to his experience, a kinda shot in the arm from one steel wheeler to another. If you took offense to that so be it, that wasn't the intent. It wasn't meant for you, or anyone in particular, unless you were one of the jokers pokin' fun at him? And if folks are making fun of him for running steel wheels, then yes, I will think they are losers, with your premise in mind "just wheel what ya got and be happy" :dunno:
        You totally missed the point.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I bought steelies because I wanted the black wheel, guess I missed the boat by knot knowing they were ghetto rims. Darn now I have to go out and put some cardboard fake alloy covers over them while I wheel so I do not look like a poseur.
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

I'v got my steel wheels on now, i didnt really buy them from rocks this since its mainly mud around here, but i like the looks and i know the strengh it there if i need it.

Comment

I GOT GHETTO

Comment

Comment

Those wheels are HOT! Lookin good Kevin.
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

shucks, looking at those now I have to up my Ghetto, Nice rims dude
                    censored for having an opinion

Comment

That's a nice looking rim.
                      Check out .

Comment

Working...
                      X