Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the Drama

Well...Tammy sent me this link & the sight looks great. This is Marshall (can't register as Bumpy98 since the TJ isn't gonna be mine anymore).

I just wanted to clearify the unfortunate Drama I caused Chris & the rest of you all...

You can say it all comes down to "Communication". I wasn't aware of all what Chris had already done...deposit on shipper, banker's check in cousin's hands, etc...

Also, I never heard anything from Chris in a week after his cousin looked at the Jeep (e-mail down) & started to get a feeling that he wasn't gonna buy my jeep, so I (then) decided to keep it for the summer. I wasn't sure how much the Jeep was gonna be taken off road because when his cousin & friend asked me if it was taken off road & I said yes, they reacted like I was insane...I was thinking, "Are they looking for a Posser Jeep?"

Needless to say, I am extremely happy it will be going to someone who will use it the way it was designed.

So the DS should be in this week...will take his cousin for a ride in the Jeep & it should be dropped off at the shippers on Monday, if all things go as planned!

Again, sorry Chris for all the stress I caused ya.

P.S....All the stuff you posted about my Jeep in terms of price, etc...It was pissing me off how your cousin's friend was the whole time because they know NOTHING about Jeeps & what a great deal you are getting...Even I know you are

Comment

Re: Sorry for the Drama

Originally posted by Gypsy
      I wasn't sure how much the Jeep was gonna be taken off road because when his cousin & friend asked me if it was taken off road & I said yes, they reacted like I was insane...I was thinking, "Are they looking for a Posser Jeep?"

Needless to say, I am extremely happy it will be going to someone who will use it the way it was designed.
      Thank you Marshall!!

I'm not a street Jeeper by any stretch of the imagination. Just ask some of these fine folks. I knew it was a mistake to send a non-Jeeper to look at a Jeep, but it was to make my Mother feel more at ease.
      we will be in touch.
      Thank you
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

jeez! this sure is a roller coaster! my therapist cant deal with all the mood swings this has caused me just watching it happen .
        well, i'm glad this is moving forward for you chris ..
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

YAY!! TJ FOR ME!! err... YOU!! err ... CHRIS!!!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Marshall, we're still swapping coils right ?!?!?! Just kidding guys .

Comment

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: .... for Chris!!!!

The big question is.... will it be here by the 18th????
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: .... for Chris!!!!

The big question is.... will it be here by the 18th????
                it should be . . . but the real question is "will it be ready before the 18th?" Answer = Prolly not, but we'll see
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

well, make sure it's here by the 12th and we'll have a wrenching weekend!!!
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                    well, make sure it's here by the 12th and we'll have a wrenching weekend!!!
                    I'll try. It'll take 1-2weeks from this coming Monday. thats pushing it, I think.
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm at the mercy of the transport company. SIGH

I AM YOUR POST !!!!!

love me
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

The drama continues...but not about the Jeep

Well at 4:00 pm yesterday I was nailed from behind in stop & go traffic...4 car pile up, I was the third hit...Van nailed a Toyota Corolla & it hit me & I tried to swerve but just couldn't enough.

Pics of damage:

Luckily I can still drive it. The body shop (insurance co. recommended shop) I'm gonna use is gonna get me a rental from the insurance company of the guy in the Van. Might take 2-3 weeks to fix everything

The sad thing is I know if I was driving the Jeep...nothing would have been damaged But then it would have been in an accident

Comment

Chris...

Drive Shaft is in & on my desk!

I'll put it in when I get home.

Let me know about your cousin.

Comment

Damn Marshall, Sorry to hear about your accident You're ok, thats all that matters. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

My cousin is suppose to call me today, if she doesnt call before 4:00 RI time, I will call her.

Thank you
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Ok...just let me know by calling me on my Cell Phone...

Looks like I might be leaving work early to pick up that rental car...he's trying to get me a convertible

Got off the phone...NO Convertibles available :mad: ..anyway, picking it up between 4:30-5pm EST..so I should be home by 5-5:30pm...I'll change & go put that DS in then!

Other parts won't probably be on, or I'll be just getting them on if/when your cousin shows up.
                              Last edited by Gypsy; 06-26-03, 11:40 AM.

Comment

jeez! you guys need to finish this deal! this takes longer than buying a house .. cant wait to see this thing wheel.
                                sorry about your accident, marshall
                                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X