X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
    Hey Ron,
    X5 was already used.
    Please go back and read the string and have your fingers ready... you will need both hands!:tongue::bonk::haha:

LOL
    Scott
    I was aware

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
      I cant seem to find a BS flag on this site so im just gonna have to call BS! Your jeep runs at 100* and always has scott! maybe you should trade ron guages and we can all just be happy.
      I started this topic as a question about heat under the hood and on my grill. Yes, after the post I did find the issues and fixed it! It was the HID's I installed. I blended the kit and shouldn't. I knew better. I remember telling someone on here. I found the problem but didn't want to post it and start this thread up again

Anyway. Take the topic for what it's worth to you.
      Last edited by Jeep4cern; 09-29-09, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
        Since I am the OP of this topic. I'll make it simple let's keep on topic. For the kids out there, if you have nothing nice to say. You got it, move along. If you feel the need to post on your own thread by all means. Post away.

I started this topic as a question about heat under the hood and on my grill. Yes, after the post I did find the issues and fixed it! It was the HID's I installed. I blended the kit and shouldn't. I knew better. I remember telling someone on here. I found the problem but didn't want to post it and start this thread up again You know who you are!

Since then this topic has been more of an attack regarding if I am right or wrong. I will clear the air for the slow learners around here. I guess the school system did fail some. I am 100% aware jeeps run at 210*. Do I care? Nope. I can give two shits less. My only concern was I personally didn't like it. So, I changed it. I had a few others ask about it. So I posted how I went about my change to help others not liking the 210* or 230*. I included pictures to show it can be achieved. Now, for those who just can get over the facts I have posted. guess what? Go !!!! yourself Not sure if I can make it anymore clear? If your that bored and you feel the need to just post on my topic I started, go mow your lawn then or ask your
        wife(y) I am sure she has something for you to do.

Vent over!
        Did you have a bad day cupcake? Whats next? you are going to make the sky not blue? Seriously I thought this was a lighthearted thread. I didn't realize its serious business for scientists only. And as far as going to fAwk myself. thanks alot. I usually take this board as friends BS ing around a campfire, or out in the garage. If a little ribbing gets your feathers all ruffled, maybe we were just brought up different. Peace! :beer:
        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

I cant seem to find a BS flag on this site so im just gonna have to call BS! Your jeep runs at 100* and always has scott! maybe you should trade ron guages and we can all just be happy.
          I saw no happy face or anything to say you were just joking. So I took it as you were being rude. :dunno:

I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed :hide:
          Last edited by Jeep4cern; 09-29-09, 07:48 PM.

Comment

my bad, my earlier comment was directed at OU812, and he knows better than to get bent out of shape over that kind of stuff. In fact he has spoken highly of you in the past. OT: do you still need that hook? I just moved, but its probably in the new garage somewhere.
            An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
              my bad, my earlier comment was directed at OU812, and he knows better than to get bent out of shape over that kind of stuff. In fact he has spoken highly of you in the past. OT: do you still need that hook? I just moved, but its probably in the new garage somewhere.
              Someone sent me two for the front and I installed them Had to drill out a hole on each side (only one factory hole lined up). But there in Thanks though. Maybe the rear hooks?

I sent you a PM

Thanks Scott :beer:
              Last edited by Jeep4cern; 09-29-09, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X