Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atch and Maral at Safari Straps took good acre of me and made me a set of straps to fit the cage. I couldn't be happier

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Looks great Scott. What's with the blue doors?
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        Looks great Scott. What's with the blue doors?
        I just havent found someone to paint them yet lol. I got rid of the full doors a while ago.

Comment

Well Scott, it has a cage, it has armor, when is Hammertime?
          That bad boy needs a good work out.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Well Scott, it has a cage, it has armor, when is Hammertime?
            That bad boy needs a good work out.
            Soon, i need to do axles now, I have a set of 40s waiting for it just need to sell the JK axles and get some strength under it

Comment

You are just busy as a beaver aren't you. You need more play and less work lol.
              Will be badass to see it on 40's
              By the way have you come across some more 40" stickies? Them things are the shit

Comment

Yeah, seems like all I do is work hahaha.... I have to get the YJ link conversion done and this other JKU cage done. Then I have a 2 dr JK cage to build and a YJ cage to build then I can get back to mine. I havent even started looking at good solutions to upgrading my axles.

Comment

Depends on the cash you got, the cheap, but not so cheap route, is Dana 60 front and D60 or 70 or Sterling axle or 14 bolt for the rear.
                  14 bolt is the biggest and toughest and cheapest and easiest to find

Comment

Working...
                  X