Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Spmewhere along the line the heatercase is coming out, is going to be transplanted in my other Jeep, might be nice to have AC in my little toy, seems to me the steel plate has plenty of room for a radio or some kinda amplifier and an I pod if I feel the need for it. That or we will have you play some tunes for us Beau, it's about time we drag you down a trail or two
    I just saw at pep boys, a head unit by duel, for about 50 bucks. Its an am/fm tuner with an aux input for your pod. No CD player. Seems like the right unit for your toy.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Spend all afternoon tightening various bolts and nuts, to get it ready for a shakedown run. Drove it for the first time around town tonight, drives good.
      Got to love those big Pitbull tires, no balance weights, on beadlocks and no vibration what so ever up to about 60 mph, steers good rides very nice tires are quieter than the exhaust so all in all pretty happy.
      Will see if I can make it to a trail tomorrow

Comment

• Better be careful, the cops will pull you over for not having a front license plate lol. Where are you testing it?

Comment

• Glad to hear everything is running right! Can't wait to see this thing in action....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
            Better be careful, the cops will pull you over for not having a front license plate lol. Where are you testing it?
            Probably start on good ole Cleghorn, Freddy says that it's pretty rutted so ought to be fun

Comment

• Id go with, for moral support and take some pics but I am going out with the gadsuks gang to bigbear this weekend. Can only afford 1 run with gas prices these days. Have fun! Have freddy take some pics.

Comment

• Hey, are you going to Cleghorn today? I was thinking about running it tomorrow, I need something not too tough to try out the new motor.

Comment

• Hi Jonah, I went today, since it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Had a blast, other than the powersteering pulley being out of alignment and peeling a bit of the belt of it worked like a charm. we had a ball blasting through the trail, got to love them big tires in the dirt.
                  Could use an afterburner on the street, but the gearing for the trails is just about perfect

Last edited by aw12345; 03-20-11, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Any final adjustment needed before you hit the hammers. You should paint those flaps as flags of your choice an fly them high on the trail.LOL
                    Last edited by Jeeperator; 03-18-11, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Ah sweet, I should have come up today. I was just messing around in the shop....

Nice pics! That thing is awesome!!

Comment

• We will go play at Cougar Buttes and Calico next, other than messing with the powersteering pulley and changing the belt, nah I just going to go over everything with a wrench other than that she is good. For the Hammers it still needs an engine skid

Comment

• Very cool Art. Congrats. Jeep looks great. Those flaps are awesome.
                          Check out .

Comment

• Well Art finally got the Beast in the dirt. You should of seen the grin on his face that said success. Congrats on a job well done.Now lets finish this up so we can go to the Hammers and have a MJR crawl fest.

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/w...tsbeast010.mp4

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/w...tsbeast012.mp4
                            Last edited by flatout; 03-18-11, 07:45 PM.
                            You can make it

Comment

• Well Fred thanks for coming out

Comment

• Very nice Art. What did you use for the flaps. I have been trying to find something for my Jeep, all I have is some real small ones that look kind of goofy.
                                It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X