Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Finding a wholesale place that sells mudflaps, it would not be worth it to try and find somebody at a rock plant or what not you can get big mud flaps for 30 bucks or less for the pair
    NAPA auto parts sell the good flaps !!! The one's that have truck parts!! The 36'' are 20 bucks apiece.

Comment

• Good point Art, just looking at it from a durability standpoint. Solid rubber is no match for fiber-woven and vulcavized. Either way, congratulations on getting it done! I thought that rig was impressive on 35's. Has Jim seen it?
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

• Haven't heard from him in the longest time, still wondering if he ever got started on his CJ6 project
        I got bored today so after cleaning up all my tools and cleaning the patio, I took a stab at fixing my bend up windshield frame
        Still needs some love from a stud welder but it's square again and can hold a wind shield so it can go on my Tinkertoy

URL=http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/76_172/88_38/on-the-rocks-39.jpg][/URL]

Comment

• I just ordered my new mudd flaps off ebay. 18" conveyor belt 4 feet long $24.50 shipped.
          It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

• Cool deal Neil did you take any pics on your trail ride today?

Comment

• Quicksand97 took some. I will post them up on the trail ride thread. I dont think we have any of us going through the rough parts it was to rough to have someone try to walk it and take pics.
              It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

• congrats art... lookin good brother..
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

• Started messing with the trailer business, darn it isn't wide enough, but close.
                  So a little fender modding is called for. Cut the darn things off today and will start on making them removable tomorrow.

After that, the rear antirock and the engine and trans skid will go on and it's ready for some Hammering

Comment

• Wow, that is the cleanest looking trailer I've ever seen!
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• I know the paint is still wet, but it went for a date with a plasma cutter already lol.

Comment

• wow.. ur gonna give that little truck a work out..
                        [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                        PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

• art love ur setup but those seat covers have got to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
                            wow.. ur gonna give that little truck a work out..
                            No joke! I worry about towing my Jeep with my Ram 1500...
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Art, that Jeep is a thing of beauty--great job! I'm gonna have to go back and catch up. FWIW, I think the seat covers compliment the Jeep well.
                              holes = cowbell

Comment

• dont lie dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X