Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do I, lol
    After watching the King of the hammers last change qualifier yesterday, I am itching to go back out there.

Comment

• Started to do some sheetmetal work, to recreate something that will cover the Atlas.

Comment

• bit more sheetmetal stuff

Comment

• Two days worth of work but the floorboard and tunnel went from this

To this

and then to this

Last edited by aw12345; 02-14-11, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Come on already. I want to see this thing in action.
            Nice work Art.
            Check out .

Comment

• Chucky, I decided to take my time and fix all the little things to my liking. Still it's pretty close, the honey do list is pretty short.

Comment

• Today's little bit of rain could not dampen my spirits, so of to tinkerland I went.
                Started on finishing my rocksliders, the edges underneath needed to be tied to the tub. I also started to contemplate how to make a frame tie in for the A pillar of the cage, that is tucked up high and out of the way. Yesterday I mounted front tow hooks and welded the tabs for the steering ram in place, so that has a nice home also.

This one is to dark but Y'all get the idea.

Oh yeah looks like my Atlas is trying to play hide and seek

Comment

• Okay, I need to call Homeland Security. Art is building a machine to take over the country!!

Comment

• Couldn't do much all day yesterday since it poured all day. got some stuff done today though. Finished the front fenders and did some welding underneath. Going to start on cage tie-ins tomorrow.

Comment

• Got a start on frame tie in for the A pillar
                      and had to do a bit of posing lol

Comment

• Got some more work done on the front frame tie ins for the cage

Comment

• Kept my self entertained for awhile with my toy today

Comment

• Started on a rear bumper and some D ring mounts for the rear

Comment

• Dang Art!! I look at yer rig and some of the others on MJR then look at mine..Again WoW! Looks like you could drop it from a heli-copter and the thing wouldn,t break..lol...cool stuff.......
                              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• I guess today's post should be called the downs and ups of a Jeeper lol
                                I had bought a York compressor a while back for my toy and when I tried to run it, the cycling clutch ended up having a short in it.
                                Was a real downer, so today I decided to tackle that bit, went to the best stocked AC place in town and talked to the parts guy, long story short no part to be had and a complete clutch assembly would run about 350 bucks if I would even be able to find one.
                                Talk about a major damper of my good spirits, so when I left I spied another kinda run down looking AC place a little way down the street and on a whim decided to see if they had something that would work. So after about 10 minutes of searching for the owner he showed me a cabinet with a whole bunch of compressor clutches and coils, after some digging in the parts pile I found an exact match and walked out of the place 4 dollars poorer and a heck of a lot happier. Once home and the whole shebang put back together it works like a charm, makes a ton of air in a heart beat and no airleaks in the whole setup that I had cooked up. So all in all it ended up being a pretty darn good day

Comment

Working...
                                X