Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn hubs for...? Are they the same kit on my HPD30? If so, do you have any spares that will be for sale?
    Last edited by Materdaddy; 04-03-13, 05:03 PM. Reason: typo
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
      Warn hubs for...? Are they the same kit on my HPD30? If so, do you have any spares that will be fore sale?
      Umm, you have to actually wheel your junk to need spares... Just sayin
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
          Maybe I'm just trying to corner the market for some evil plan...

:cactus::homer::cactus:

Comment

• Originally posted by materdaddy View Post
            maybe i'm just trying to corner the market for some evil plan...

:cactus::homer::cactus:
            ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
              Ouch!!:hide:

Mat, Your wheeling IDTT correct?
              Originally posted by RAT View Post
              Nope. There is a pretty good chance that I will be Ratless at IDTT. Won't be the first time. All depends on the fuel tank. Since it is a one off experiment I don't want to rush it. If I don't have Rat ready I'll bring my shooting table and toys and plink away the day...
              Just sayin

Mine are for a Dana 60. Different kit then you got.
              Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Ouch!!:hide:

Mat, Your wheeling IDTT correct?

Just sayin

Mine are for a Dana 60. Different kit then you got.
                I was going to make the joke you did about the Rat's only wheeling lately being Upper Jack Stand, but since I might not make IDTT I refrained. We've been very busy lately and I'm not sure I feel like tent camping with the family and everything. If the Matermomma agrees to let me go by myself, I'll be at IDTT, if it's supposed to be a family affair, we'll probably miss this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  I was going to make the joke you did about the Rat's only wheeling lately being Upper Jack Stand, but since I might not make IDTT I refrained. We've been very busy lately and I'm not sure I feel like tent camping with the family and everything. If the Matermomma agrees to let me go by myself, I'll be at IDTT, if it's supposed to be a family affair, we'll probably miss this year.
                  Don't hold back on my account. I would laugh it weren't so true...

Comment

• So, I have been having troubles finding a replacement tire from my recent sidewall puncture. There is not one tire available anywhere. I was told by America's Tire that the BFG KM2 37x12.5x17 was being discontinued. I decided to send BFG an email asking for the facts and thought I would share their response.

We apologize the Mud Terrain T/A KM2 tires in a 37X12.50R17 are not available for retailers to order. Because of the number of backorders, we are unable to provide a definitive date when tires will be available. We have no plans to discontinue this tread design. Basically, we cannot make tires fast enough.

We are going to send a message to Manufacturing letting them know this is an issue for consumers.

We appreciate your interest in our products, as well as, your feedback.

If we can assist you further, please call us at 1-877-788-8899 (toll free) between 8:00AM and 8:00PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday or between 8:30AM and 4:30PM Eastern Time on Saturday.

Sincerely,

Sherry
                    Consumer Care Department
                    Certified BFGoodrich Product Expert
                    Check out .

Comment

• On a side note the Yukon hubs have performed great. Easy 1/4 turn activation and so for not breaks. :fingers crossed:
                      Check out .

Comment

• Nice. I plan on running the warn lockouts but if I didn't already have the warn premiums I'd be going with the Yukon ones.
                        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                          Nice. I plan on running the warn lockouts but if I didn't already have the warn premiums I'd be going with the Yukon ones.
                          Just get slugs for when you want to go crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                            Nice. I plan on running the warn lockouts but if I didn't already have the warn premiums I'd be going with the Yukon ones.
                            I have spares if you need them.
                            Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Just get slugs for when you want to go crazy
                              Art, some people drive their vehicle to the trail.
                              Check out .

Comment

• Well for regular trails you use the hubs, for crazy stuff use slugs

Comment

Working...
                                X