Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you use the little "add picture" icon all the way on the right, it automatically resizes them for you.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• damn chuck, really nice....!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
        If you use the little "add picture" icon all the way on the right, it automatically resizes them for you.
        Thank you. I've just been copying and pasting the IMG code from Phototoilet.
        Check out .

Comment

• Looks like it's really coming together. How much longer do you think before we can see you out on the trail and check out all you've done?
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmo View Post
            Looks like it's really coming together. How much longer do you think before we can see you out on the trail and check out all you've done?

Thank you Joe.
            I'm thinking maybe mid May I should be done. I actually still have quite a bit to do. The good thing is most of the large fabrication work is done.
            Check out .

Comment

• Hey Chuck,

The Jeep is really coming along.

Are you going to run it before you paint it?

You might want to think about moving the bottom of the COs as far outboard as possible. Mine are just like yours and I feel the shock rolls under making it slightly unstable at speed thru the whoops. I'll be changing mine this month. I just have to make sure my tires don't rub the CO springs. I have a little bit of that in the rear.

Anything you need just let me know.

Gerald
              http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

• Painting will be part 3 of the build. I need to get back out a few times first. It's been too long and I’m dying. Plus I can't decide between two colors.

Thanks for the advice on the CO’s. I have thought about doing that and actually have the tabs for mounting them on the inner C’s. I remember reading that straight up and down was better but I kind of believe that angling them out might be better for the reasons you stated.
                Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  Painting will be part 3 of the build. I need to get back out a few times first. It's been too long and I’m dying. Plus I can't decide between two colors.

Thanks for the advice on the CO’s. I have thought about doing that and actually have the tabs for mounting them on the inner C’s. I remember reading that straight up and down was better but I kind of believe that angling them out might be better for the reasons you stated.
                  We must have read the same thread somewhere!
                  http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    Painting will be part 3 of the build. I need to get back out a few times first. It's been too long and I’m dying. Plus I can't decide between two colors.

Chuck,
                    I have to move mine a little as well. I went a little too far outboard and get some binding at full droop. It never ends does it?
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• The front is finally done. The MOOG TRE’s worked. No more binding at full droop. I thought it was sort of funny that on the box they came in it said “Problem Solved”.

Even with cutting 2” off the axle the drive shaft was just touching the frame. I had to notch the frame as you can see in this picture. Should have gone with the 79’ Dana 60.

Hydro assist is in, the secondary air pump is in, and the fuel lines are done.

Next is installing brake lines, exhaust, drive shafts, and clean up the wiring in the engine bay.
                      Check out .

Comment

• Chuck it looks like there is light and some wheeling at the end of the tunnel

Comment

• Cool deal Chuck,looks like the CJ has a smile,it's so close.
                          Dennis and Tammy
                          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• This is my first look and I have to say ....YOU HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END!!

Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                              This is my first look and I have to say ....YOU HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END!!

Joe
                              lol. You better get your junk fixed. I'm almost done.
                              Check out .

Comment

• WOW! Chuck, that looks really awesome. I can't wait to see you wheel it out here in the desert.

Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X