X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Thinking of heading out to JV the Sunday or Monday before thanksgiving
    , or both
    Lucky! I havn't been out to JV for a while.... now that I am much further away
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
      Lucky! I havn't been out to JV for a while.... now that I am much further away
      staying in San Luis Obispo for college?

Comment

• Nope... I moved up here from San Diego for a new job....

IF you ever need a radio or intercom let me know!
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Good prices on Race radio's?

Comment

• PM'd ya.... Kurt might get mad and actually go wheel his jeep if we keep chatting on here.

Comment

PM'd ya.... Kurt might get mad and actually go wheel his jeep if we keep chatting on here.
              Damn. Tonights the night for bustin my balls... going to AZ for Tday to wheel some tough trails there. And burn a couple turkeys in peanut oil
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Nice! yea, hopefully I get my front axle back together..... geesh by the time its all done.... I will have a brand new D30 (new gears, new hubs, new Alloy axle seals and new savvy/currie steering with tie rod flip!)

Comment

Nice! yea, hopefully I get my front axle back together..... geesh by the time its all done.... I will have a brand new D30 (new gears, new hubs, new Alloy axle seals and new savvy/currie steering with tie rod flip!)
                  I thought you upgraded to a d44 front.

Comment

• I upgraded to a high pinion D30 a while back... If I upgrade to anything.... it will need to be something real big!

Comment

• Finally picked up the D60 axles so here we go.... AGAIN!

Comment

• Yeah baby the party is on, just a heads up unless you are going to go to a 5 on 5,5 pattern, the newer for axles have a funny bolt pattern, not your standard 8 on 6.5. So before you buy rims might wanna check on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                          I seem to remember the RAT sitting on its nose in a certain parking lot... both front tires at odd angles... maybe not an axle issue exactly, but damn I wish I had that picture again... :devil: awesome build, as we have come to expect!
                          Is this picture good?

Comment

• UH not unless you installed an air bag system.

WUHHAAPPPIN ?
                            You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• That's the one!!! man, yer jeep has been thru it!
                              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

• specs on build? and can I bring my jeep by for a duplicate set

Comment

Working...
                                X