Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    I don't like having anything "kinda" broke on my rig. I'm going to go ahead and put Currie on. She'll eventually need it anyway. I wheel a lot.
    Sorry to say it, but I have bend the tierod and draglink on my Currie steering and happily straightened them.
    You plkay in rocks, stuff bends, then you repair and repeat the process

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Sorry to say it, but I have bend the tierod and draglink on my Currie steering and happily straightened them.
      You plkay in rocks, stuff bends, then you repair and repeat the process
      Ya, I get that..but I don't need to try and bend back stock steering. I need to upgrade anyways.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

HEHE Art tends to run into rocks instead of going over them he must think its a bulldozer because its yellow lol. No time better than now to replace a weak ass bent draglink.
        Last edited by Jeeperator; 01-29-12, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I agree!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
            HEHE Art tends to run into rocks instead of going over them he must think its a bulldozer because its yellow lol. No time better than now to replace a weak ass bent draglink.
            The Tinkertoy is the bulldozer, I should paint it Cat yellow and put some Cat stickers on the hood lol and yes I bend the steering on that one too. Is why I re did it and raised it up some more for added protection.
            The stock tierod is a piece of junk, the stock draglink is ok. Not as strong as a Currie one but adequate, remember it bettewr to bend the tierod or draglink than break a steering arm of the knuckle or break the pitman arm. The steering needs a bit of give as long as it does not collapse like the stock tierod

Comment

Working...
            X