Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    Holy :poop: That looks SWEET!!! I dig the red but must admit . . . I didn't expect to see it on your Jeep after all the :poop: you've given me!!!
    Lol is candy red. Supposed to make my Jeep go over bigger rocks. I was guaranteed that.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Loose bolts, red flares, and tons of lights . . . you should be able to get over anything!!!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Like the fenders, I would like to know more about those half doors in the pix.
        Under a black flag we shall sail.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Hoppe Jr View Post
          Like the fenders, I would like to know more about those half doors in the pix.
          they are warrior products doors. I had some aluminum sheets laying around. And cut them up and riveted in.

here is a link to them.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10101

I like them. I couldnt find any out there that I thought would look good with the jeep.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

All pics of Tomb Raider's Jeep should require a date stamp. I think the pic below was taken 3-4 weeks ago . . . and looks nothing like the Jeep I saw yesterday

Comment

All pics of Tomb Raider's Jeep should require a date stamp. I think the pic below was taken 3-4 weeks ago . . . and looks nothing like the Jeep I saw yesterday
                lol. I think that pic is over a couple months old. Thats that road where the rich people live. Havent been up there in a while.

Today got fenders and corners on. But realized I need a place to put the license plate. So am gonna cut some square tubing and make a mount that goes in the spare tire center cap. Anyways I still havent started the suspension. I have to figure something out.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  Today got fenders and corners on.
                  Pics or ban...
                  [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                    Pics or ban...
                    Alex I will take a ban for $1000. Since I am banned from other forum I should match it with here.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Looks good Josh... I think you need a little more Candy Apple Red.
                        [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                          Looks good Josh... I think you need a little more Candy Apple Red.
                          Yeah I agree. I think that is the nicest paint I have on it now.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'm telling you bro . . . redue the door inserts with the same mesh stuff you used to customize your front fender (bite the bullet and do the passenger side...I'll help) and paint the inserts in the door and front fender inserts the candy red to match. Would be SWEET!!! Keep the extra paint and use it when you put in a cage to tie everything in nicely:wink:

Comment

I'm telling you bro . . . redue the door inserts with the same mesh stuff you used to customize your front fender (bite the bullet and do the passenger side...I'll help) and paint the inserts in the door and front fender inserts the candy red to match. Would be SWEET!!!
                              Naw. That would look just silly man. I dont need anymore of you ideas
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Just paint it yellow and get a red hard top!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X