Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genright tube fenders

Got some this morning. Started laying them out when I got home after work and put the sawzall on the Jeep. Is pretty easy changing them out. Just time consuming. Got the driver side done easy. the passenger side took more time cuz of snorkel.

Just have to finish trimming it out tomorrow. Get the rivets in and figure out if i am gonna powder coat or paint. Pretty straight foward install. Here some minor pics.

I think the next thing to go would be the bumper and the rear corners. And switch to full corners and a stinger.

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Dude you are a MANIAC!!! I just talked with you a couple hours ago and you hadn't even started. Looks really good . . . can't wait to see them up close. I was hoping like with the lift, I'd get to help and learn for when my time comes, but geez you're practically done! I didn't really get why you wanted to ditch the new bumper at first, but with the new fenders, the bumper does seem to stick out a bit. You're out of control man!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      Dude you are a MANIAC!!! You're out of control man!

thats what my parole officer said.

You need a bumper Joe.....I can make you a sweet deal.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
        thats what my parole officer said.
        I'm just going to leave this one alone:zip:

You need a bumper Joe.....I can make you a sweet deal.
        You know you love my special edition Tomb Raider bumper!!!

BTW-Keep the winch . . . you're going to need it and won't get what's it worth . . . almost all the aftermarket bumpers that I've been seeing, look naked without the winch. And change your avatar already . . . whose Jeep is that:dunno: . . . your's hasn't looked like that since the first time I wheeled with you!!!
        Last edited by Schmo; 06-16-08, 08:21 PM.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

yeah it is a nice bumper you have. But wouldn't you rather have an xrc crawler bumper?????????
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

SWEEEEET. Tomb Raider looks like the upgrade bug got you in the end. NO Bother though because the fenders look very nice. Good work and congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by WSTN Saga View Post
              SWEEEEET. Tomb Raider looks like the upgrade bug got you in the end. NO Bother though because the fenders look very nice. Good work and congrats.
              Thanx. nice to see a fellow Texan on the board!!! I gotta go wheelin soon. I can see a ton more without flares.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh ,looks great bro!! I haven,t seen your rig since Calico and it looked alot different then from when I previously saw ya..Any who what,d you do plant a money tree??LOL...And like Joe say,s you are OUT OF CONTROL..BRO,,but in a positive way,Hope to see ya out there soon..Congrats..Geeb
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Josh, you can now apply for inclusion on the offical "after-market parts install" calendar. Maybe the month of July? Looking real good there...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Josh, you can now apply for inclusion on the offical "after-market parts install" calendar. Maybe the month of July? Looking real good there...
                    month of July will be working on the driveshaft, adj upper controls, and a tummy tuck. A jeep tummy tuck tha is.

I got both sides complete today all fitted up. Just hae to figure out paint or something.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Looks good Josh! :thumbs_up
                      From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
                        Looks good Josh! :thumbs_up
                        thanx man. I will be calling you guys again today or tomorrow.

Before I went to work today dropped them off at powder coat. All I can say is I need to find a cheaper powder coat place.

Anyways was gonna have them match the current paint job. But I didnt wanna take a chance of being different. So just got it in a matte black. called solar black.
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

thanx man. I will be calling you guys again today or tomorrow.

Before I went to work today dropped them off at powder coat. All I can say is I need to find a cheaper powder coat place.

Anyways was gonna have them match the current paint job. But I didnt wanna take a chance of being different. So just got it in a matte black. called solar black.
                          Talk to Steve over at Star Auto Body on LA Ave. He painted the candy red YJ to a spot on color match.
                          From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                            Any who what,d you do plant a money tree??LOL
                            No per RICKASHAY I have been pimping the midgets. I dunno what he meant by that.

Actually I sold the wife and the kids.

When you gonna go wheelin again Geeb?
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh, did Miller over the last weekend(Sat.) Hopefully once again before the end of the month..
                              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                              X