Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to MJR Jeni. Yup, love your jeep. I like running mine with the top off too. As of late I have even taken the doors off.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

I think it's hip to be square too..My cherokee sport has square headlights so I am doubley hip with two Jeeps with squares...LOL HIP IS COOL...
      [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Comment

Jeni, when are you moving to SoCal??
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Ha Ha

Originally posted by rat patrol
          Jeni, when are you moving to SoCal??
          Rat

[COLOR="Magenta"]The day you find me a job in EMS making loads of money and you promise me tons of Jeepin Fun...[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeni
            [COLOR="Magenta"]The day you find me a job in EMS making loads of money and you promise me tons of Jeepin Fun...[/COLOR]
            you'll have to find your own job but I can promise you the rest would follow. :yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Jeepin/ems Jobs

Originally posted by Jeni
              Tons of EMS work here
              Jeepin fun is understatment here in California. If one wanted to, they could wheel overlooking the beach, wheel in the desert and wheel in the pine tree covered mountains here all in one day. And, you wont find any nicer people than in the sport of off roading (or nascar) glad you love your jeep.....MATT

______
              [_____]
              (ollllllllo)
              []---o-[]
              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
              X