Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to this site and I am looking to make new friends to run with. I have a 99 Cherokee Sport 4X4 that I run around in on a daily basis, but I just purchased the Jeep of my dreams (since I was 5 y/o). I have a 93 CJ7, 4" lift, 35x12.5 tires, and laods of fun. Everyone thinks that since I am a girl I shouldn't have something that big, but I LOVE IT...and I am loving the fun I am having. I hope to meet lots of friends here and also to get loads of valuable info on fixing up my new toy...:haha:
    [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Well welcome to MJR! Are you sure you didnt mean 83 CJ7? other wise if it is a 93 then you have a TJ. CJ7s were built from 1976 to 1987 then the look of the round headlights was give to TJs after that. Anyways all that matters is that you have a Jeep have fun with it.
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I meant a TJ, sorry about that, I was trying to watch a video on jeeps and I guess I had CJ in my head....
      [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Comment

haha its all good, hope to wheel with you some time!
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Actually, if it's a '93, then it's a YJ, with the infamous square headlights!

Anyway, welcome to MJR!
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Actually..... Just kidding... Welcome!
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

HAHAH oh man... now you dont know what you have at all! haha

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Hiya Jeni! Welcome aboard!
                Sarah
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome and by your pic it appears you have a YJ
                  Who cares its a jeep !!!
                  Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                  Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                  www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

It's a jeep that all that matters... Welcome aboard.

Comment

Who cares about the Jeep - we have another girlie :marge: :lisa:
                      "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
                        Who cares about the Jeep - we have another girlie :marge: :lisa:
                        Thank GOD! Finally, the voice of male reason. Girllllsss. must_have_girlsssss

Just foolin round Jeni. Welcome to MJR. So, what kind of Jeep do you have??:homer:

Rat
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

O.o Well....we know it's a shortbody...so that lowers our search to....CJ5,6,7,8 (Scrambler), Wrangler Yj, Tj....I'm thinking YJ...but a CJ7 could be a possibilty too. Cause when you get a scrambler...by god they aren't hard to tell.
                          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                          [_____]
                          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                          []--o---[]

Comment

Welcome!
                            Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Glad you found us Youll find a bunch of us girls on this site that LOVE our Jeeps and arent afraid to wheel them!

Enjoy!

Tam
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                              X