Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjrubicon
    The only problem that comes with this theory is, once you achieve the goal you're happy with (pertaining to your Jeep), that its no longer good enough and you have to start all over again until you reach the "I'm happy with that feeling" again.
    depends where your goal is set.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

My goal is so far out there I wonder if I will ever have enough money or time to reach it.
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

set your goal high (just under tube frame buggy). work on it little by little, you'll get there.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

going high is what i want to do, some ground clearance is still needed but i got no more trouble with the rockers hitten or the tires bendin the fenders any more, went to attica sunday was kinda a let down was so dry i even was able to do the orange trail wich is a locer and whinch trail i did it with no whinch and open diffs that is how dry it was, oh nate that three whell turn you didnt like is a lot easier when you go the right way!
          im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
          4 inch rough country lift
          35x12.5LT16's
          super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

her she is all clean and a clear pic that everyone can see not all dark and hard to see.
            im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
            35x12.5LT16's

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              depends where your goal is set.

:mad: My goal is very easy, My garage door isnt the tallest around, so with a 2inch spacer and a one inch body lift plus 33's theres not enough clearance left to put much more lift and not worry about not getting it in there, Plus the if i go much higher the wife says she wont ride in it, Guess maybe get a taller garage door opening and a taller wife???
              04TJ, 4.0 5spd
              4" rough country springs
              Nth degree arms upper and lower
              1" Currie MML/BL
              Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
              33"BFG MT's
              Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by New one
                :mad: My goal is very easy, My garage door isnt the tallest around, so with a 2inch spacer and a one inch body lift plus 33's theres not enough clearance left to put much more lift and not worry about not getting it in there, Plus the if i go much higher the wife says she wont ride in it, Guess maybe get a taller garage door opening and a taller wife???
                you can get some rockers with steps, and build a shed in the backyard? but really, it doesn't NEED to park in the garage right? how's it going to get dirty!? hehe
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  you can get some rockers with steps, and build a shed in the backyard? but really, it doesn't NEED to park in the garage right? how's it going to get dirty!? hehe
                  Have looked at the rockers with steps, Only prob is as long of legs and big as i am, and as small as the door is, kinda makes it hard to get out, Wish i could build a shed, but house lot is to small to anything in back yard that big, Plus with cats in neighborhood (mainly neighbor) dont want the top smelling like cat pee
                  04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                  4" rough country springs
                  Nth degree arms upper and lower
                  1" Currie MML/BL
                  Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                  33"BFG MT's
                  Lock-rite in the front

Comment

well it sure has been a exciting summer, i got my first jeep this summer and had it for almost 4 weeks till they took it away so i went from this a 02 sport

to my new jeep a 04 se this is about a week after i had it

and this is after 285's and a 3 inch super budget built it my self body lift

and now after a 4 inch rough country lift and a few odd parts left over from a rubicon express lift, discos and 20 inch brake lines

i all most forgot since i am a super broke jeeper a few bucks and lots of time with a welder which i aint very good at i maid myself a bumper with recoverey points built into the mounts i hope this dont offend anyone.
                    im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                    35x12.5LT16's

Comment

Working...
                    X