Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my new yellow jeep

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my new yellow jeep

    the number one reason i need bullet proof bumpers i have only had it for 3 weeks and only been on some minor real easy stuff once.











    boy i sure do think she is a beut
    Last edited by 02wranglersport; 09-07-04, 01:45 PM.
    im lovin it

    2004 wrangler se
    4 inch rough country lift
    35x12.5LT16's
    super budget 3 inch body lift

  • #2
    for your bumper needs, check out dukes69 on this board. he is putting together some nice stuff at a great price
    AND used to make "bulletproof" bumpers
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK


    95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

    Comment


    • #3
      Sweet lookin' jeep. Hope you got your $$$ saved for some mods. :thumbsup:
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

      Comment


      • #4
        that is next on my list of goodies but at the moment i think more on the lockers for front and rear and maybe some 4.88 them 285's are real hard on 5 gear dont like it i go every where in 4
        im lovin it

        2004 wrangler se
        4 inch rough country lift
        35x12.5LT16's
        super budget 3 inch body lift

        Comment


        • #5
          VERY nice

          Definitely consider Rock-ItMan for front and rear bumpers/swingouts when youre ready...as nice as Bulletproof, but way less expensive.



          Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

          Comment


          • #6
            well it has been a day or two in the barn but how do i look now?

            three more inches sure is a little step up now thinking maybe going 4 in the suspension and 315/85r16s gotta save for next years debute.
            im lovin it

            2004 wrangler se
            4 inch rough country lift
            35x12.5LT16's
            super budget 3 inch body lift

            Comment


            • #7
              Great looking Jeep I have always liked Jeep yellow. Just too bad my XJ is forest green :mad: oh well I will just have to live and wheel with it.
              Joe Rojas
              1994 Jeep Cherokee

              Comment


              • #8
                very cool...congrats on your lift!

                Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

                Comment


                • #9
                  3" body lift huh. well, it wouldn't have been my choice, but congrats i guess.
                  myJeeprocks.com

                  "in the end... the rocks always win."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I tried to talk him out of the 3 inch BL, and to go with a 1", 2" at the most, but he insisted on the 3. Oh well, it doesn't look bad, though. I sure hope he cuts his body lift down some when he gets a suspension lift.

                    Not doggin you jeep, Jer, I like it. I just prefer the lower body lift is all.
                    04 Rubicon
                    4.5" RE Super Flex
                    1" BL
                    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                    35" el cheapos
                    Front Bumper & Rockers

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well to ease everones mind i do plan on going down to a 1 inch but only after i can get the lift in the suspension. and like tj say it dont look bad i like it and it does get the looks, i love it when another jeep pulls beside me and it has bunch of little jeepers in it and i here why is that jeep bigger than ours dad. dont get me wrong there are bigger jeeps but like all of us say mine is the best one out there. i think we all feel that way bout our jeep.
                      im lovin it

                      2004 wrangler se
                      4 inch rough country lift
                      35x12.5LT16's
                      super budget 3 inch body lift

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 02wranglersport
                        well to ease everones mind i do plan on going down to a 1 inch but only after i can get the lift in the suspension. and like tj say it dont look bad i like it and it does get the looks, i love it when another jeep pulls beside me and it has bunch of little jeepers in it and i here why is that jeep bigger than ours dad. dont get me wrong there are bigger jeeps but like all of us say mine is the best one out there. i think we all feel that way bout our jeep.
                        That is why world is full of so many choices, So you can do it the way you like, As long as your happy with it is what matters......
                        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                        4" rough country springs
                        Nth degree arms upper and lower
                        1" Currie MML/BL
                        Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                        33"BFG MT's
                        Lock-rite in the front

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by New one
                          That is why world is full of so many choices, So you can do it the way you like, As long as your happy with it is what matters......
                          10-4 to that
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by New one
                            That is why world is full of so many choices, So you can do it the way you like, As long as your happy with it is what matters......
                            I agree with that, too. The only problem that comes with this theory is, once you achieve the goal you're happy with (pertaining to your Jeep), that its no longer good enough and you have to start all over again until you reach the "I'm happy with that feeling" again.

                            <then repeat repeatedly> :tongue:

                            This falls into "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" category

                            :hijack:
                            04 Rubicon
                            4.5" RE Super Flex
                            1" BL
                            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                            35" el cheapos
                            Front Bumper & Rockers

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tjrubicon
                              I agree with that, too. The only problem that comes with this theory is, once you achieve the goal you're happy with (pertaining to your Jeep), that its no longer good enough and you have to start all over again until you reach the "I'm happy with that feeling" again.

                              <then repeat repeatedly> :tongue:

                              This falls into "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" category

                              :hijack:
                              10-4 to that
                              hahaha
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X