Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.Y.I I Copied This From The Link & An Email
    Donations May Be Made At www.gofundme.com/6d9neg 100% of Fund Will Go Directly To RhondaF.Y.I

In memory of RON GRIFFO" Unfortunately we lost an honorary member and co-founder of Big Bear Trail Riders Motorcycle Club on January 15th, 2014 at 11:00 p.m.
    Ron Griffo. He will truly be missed by all his dual sport, jeeping, street riding and community friends. Ron fought ARDS for over 3 weeks and it beat him, such a sad day in the dual sport community. BBTR is putting together a donation fund for Ron's wife Ronda Griffo to help her with all the medical expenses that she will have to deal with in the coming months. Ron was in construction, building new model homes, remodeling rooms, kitchens an
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Sorry This Is Jesse's wife, I'm Trying ToPost This From My Phone On My Break . Not Sure Why The Message Cut Off. Here Is The Rest From The Link.

, kitchens and exteriors and if you are a self employed person you know when you don't work then their is no income so at this time BBTR wants to help Ronda and make it a little less hectic to deal with her loss and get on her way to healing without the turmoil of financial burden. If you would like to donate to this fund please do so through our website and we will give it directly to Ronda Griffo. Thank you in advance for your help. I know it will mean a great deal to Ronda and she will appreciate it.
      I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hi all, Just to keep everyone up to date. Aproximately $5000 was raised at the saturday garage sale at Keller Williams. U can still donate if u want. Like Cutris said the Memoral service will be at Calvery Chapel with a reseption afterwards. Hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Tony
            Tony
            1A Auto
            CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
            1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Originally posted by 1ATony View Post
              Welcome to the site.

Tony
              Seriously!!!