Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Ron Griffo

Has anyone started raising money for our friend Ron Griffo yet? He is in Redlands hospital in a bad way. He may not make it. I heard that somewone had started a support drive for Ronda and Ron. My name is Ron Andrews and some of you may know me. I was the judge for the first annual drivers challange set up by Ron Griffo. Someone please respond.

Got an email on Tuesday from Skip Cristy, but haven't heard anything since.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Got an email on Tuesday from Skip Cristy, but haven't heard anything since.
      I was told last night that the beg bear ridge runners have started to help. I do not know how as of yet.

Comment

That's terrible news! What's going on and what do you need?
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That is terrible. Ron's a great guy. How can we help?
          Check out .

Comment

Sent a couple of emails. Haven't heard anything yet. And hospital won't tell me anything.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              Sent a couple of emails. Haven't heard anything yet. And hospital won't tell me anything.
              Ron went into the hospital feeling like he had some serious flu symptoms, and turned out he had a collapsed lung. They flew him to Redlands hosp. where he began to develop some serious infections.

He's in an induced coma and on a kidney dialysis machine in critical condition. They're Hoping his body will start to recover and fight off the infection.

At this point we don't know how to help - besides keeping him in prayer. Ron Andrews (Flyer1) wants to follow up on his financial situation and see if money can be raised if he is in need.
              Last edited by mkjeepers; 01-10-14, 04:52 PM.

Comment

He is still in ICU in a coma. You can send a message at www.caringbridge.com under ron griffo.

Comment

I got the email from Skip. Thanks for the updates.
                  Check out .

Comment

Wow. That is terrible. keep us up to speed on this. If there is anything we can do...
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I have no other new news on Ron at this time. He is still fighting for his life in icu. I was just thinking, Is there anyone out there that might organize a poker run or something like that. I just do not have the time to do it myself. We could help support Ron in his time of need. I am making a few phone calls tonight to get a more recient update on Ron and will let all know.

Comment

Thanks for the update. We'll keep him in our prayers.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I talked to Dave Wheeler this pm and he got a text today from Ronda. Ron Is still not responding to treatment. Ronda said that these last two days have been very bad. No real explinations. It must be terrible for her. Rons sister is there and his daughter. So so sad........

Comment

Oh Man, Ron! I am very very sad to hear this news

Please keep us updated as regularly as possible.
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

There is a website thats has been opened for info and opprotunity to give for Ron. It is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rongriffo. The latest is Ron is not doing well. His body can only fight so much......Long term coma breathing tubes etc....

Comment

Working...
                              X