Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry everyone, I was wrong about Carringbridge as a site for finacial help for Ron. The donations are for the site itself not for Ron just so you know. There is a garage sale at the Keller Williams office on Big Bear Bl. this saturday starting about 9am. All the money raised will go to Ron and Ronda. Bring what u think will sell and drop it off. Also buy something on saturday that will help. Also anyone want to organize any event as a fund raiser????

Comment

Ron passed away last night folks. Remember the fund raiser at Keller Williams this Saturday. If u want to donate u can drop off a check or bring something to sell. Ron will be sorely missed.

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

That is terrible. All the best to the family.
          Check out .

Comment

That is so sad! He will be dearly missed.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I am saddened to hear this :-(
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm very sorry and shocked to hear of Ron's situation and passing. He was a great guy and fun to wheel with.

Here is a little clip form Bear Valley 4 Wheelers club in Big Bear, a club that Ron and I were a part of. I think this says a lot concerning our friend Ron.

....."It is with a heavy heart that I must let you know that Ron Griffo lost the fight last night. He had undergone dialysis and a medically induced coma and he just could not recover from complications from the Flu. Ron Griffo was a member of Bear Valley 4x4 Club until last year when he was having other unrelated heath concerns. Ron was also was one of the founding members of this club. Ron would stop by and say hi to me, or take 15 minutes to chat when we saw each other at the grocery store. Over the last year or two, Ron was battling heath concerns, but he was on the upswing. His passing is untimely; He will be missed.

There will be a benefit this Saturday at the real estate office where his wife, Rhonda, works. They are asking for donations to sell at a parking lot sale or monetary donations. I know Rhonda will need this help and well be very grateful.

Please send your thoughts and prayers to Rhonda and Ron's family.

Heather

All J Products - Big Bear's Jeep & 4x4 Shop

909-866-4800
                Last edited by mkjeepers; 01-16-14, 04:52 PM.

Comment

After next week we to talk about doing a run in Ron's memory.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    Sounds good Curtis.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Reading what he meant to all of you feels like missing a friend I never met. Praying for healing for his family and friends.
                      God forgives, rocks don't
                      -sons of thunder

Comment

I recall that there were a couple of Ron's out at CB back in October. If he was there and I met him, he was a pleasure to meet. Regardless if I met him or not, my condolences to his family.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                          Yes! Count me in
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            I recall that there were a couple of Ron's out at CB back in October. If he was there and I met him, he was a pleasure to meet. Regardless if I met him or not, my condolences to his family.
                            You did. He was at the sign up table.
                            Check out .

Comment

Ron

Wow this really saddens me, Ron was a great guy. First met him and his wife on a trip to Bridgeport, Ca that he posted on the internet. Ron, you will be missed, Kevin.

Comment

Ron's service is Saturday February 1st at 1pm at Calvary Chapel. 713 Stocker rd Big Bear Lake ca 92315.

Comment

Working...
                                X