Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Chuck, the rims were a big selling factor for Kalah. She actually likes how this thing looks so much that I'm supposed to get esthetic approval from her before I mount or add anything to it.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
      Thanks guys! Chuck, the rims were a big selling factor for Kalah. She actually likes how this thing looks so much that I'm supposed to get esthetic approval from her before I mount or add anything to it.

PW... but I'm jealous
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
        PW... but I'm jealous
        I had to stop and really think about this one for a little bit before it clicked... Yes, it is true. She actually got frustrated I put the MJR banner on without her approval prior. Haha. Oh well, she gave up getting a new car for herself for me to get this first, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Besides, I have absolutely ZERO style ability. If it wasn't for her I'd be attending weddings in Real Tree.

EDIT: We traded the new Jeep for this.
        Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-21-12, 07:03 PM.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Congratulations! You will find the ease of not lifting kids in well worth whatever the pricetag was. Are you keeping the YJ? I think I'd have a nicer lawn if I could find a mower like that.
          God forgives, rocks don't
          -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
            Congratulations! You will find the ease of not lifting kids in well worth whatever the pricetag was. Are you keeping the YJ? I think I'd have a nicer lawn if I could find a mower like that.
            Thanks! I took it out yesterday and convinced the misses the stock Rubi sliders need to go and I learned a few lessons in lockers and breakover angles... I want to keep the YJ, but we'll see. Most likely we'll end up selling it. I want to keep it as a beater but the wife just sees that as a very expensive venture.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Wow!! Sweet! Nice upgrade!!!! Put a bow on it tonight and run out and look at it Christmas morning!
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Wow!! Sweet! Nice upgrade!!!! Put a bow on it tonight and run out and look at it Christmas morning!
                I should have! I always said I gave myself the best gifts.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                  Thanks! I took it out yesterday and convinced the misses the stock Rubi sliders need to go and I learned a few lessons in lockers and breakover angles... I want to keep the YJ, but we'll see. Most likely we'll end up selling it. I want to keep it as a beater but the wife just sees that as a very expensive venture.
                  Take her to the Hammers point the Just Kidding at the biggest baddest trail there and tell her either the YJ stays or I am taking your Jeep through there really I am not kidding

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Take her to the Hammers point the Just Kidding at the biggest baddest trail there and tell her either the YJ stays or I am taking your Jeep through there really I am not kidding
                    Well played.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Great Jeep Chris. I like the fact that you said, your done building for a while. When I had my YJ all I wanted was a lifted Rubicon. Then I'd have it all. Then I got my Rubi, and I still wanted more. Why is it never enough. :dunno: Crongrats on a sweet ride. Keep they YJ! I see 4 linked, stretched, 1 tons, and 40's.
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                        Great Jeep Chris. I like the fact that you said, your done building for a while. When I had my YJ all I wanted was a lifted Rubicon. Then I'd have it all. Then I got my Rubi, and I still wanted more. Why is it never enough. :dunno: Crongrats on a sweet ride. Keep they YJ! I see 4 linked, stretched, 1 tons, and 40's.
                        Thank ya! I wish I could answer why it is never enough, if I could I'd write some books and be wealthy. That's what I would like to do, but since this is exactly what I'd like to do the misses is forcing me into selling the YJ. Oh well.... The Rubi will probably end up on 40s before too long. We'll see.
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Nice Jeep Congrats, almost too pretty to take out in the dirt.
                          I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
                            Nice Jeep Congrats, almost too pretty to take out in the dirt.
                            No such thing. The guys at work are saying the same thing. Told then all I bought it to do Rubicon, not mall lots.
                            USMC F&AM

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Thank you!
                                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                                X