Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not New, But New Jeep!! Whoot Whoot!!

Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!! I finally have a Rubicon ready Jeep and can stop (haha) building for a bit. We just picked up a 2010 JKU Rubicon in white with a 4" Long Arm Lift, OR Fab Skids and Bumpers, 35 KM2s and a few other goodies. We are stoked that we were able to get it! I will post up some more photos once we take it out/pick it up from the dealership. For now here is a photo of it on the lot.

Funny how it all worked out. This was the same Jeep that prompted us to start really thinking about buying a newer one, then it magically showed up on the lot a couple days after we had started looking with cash in hand.

USMC F&AM

wow, nice! Sounds like that worked out pretty good
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Happy for you guys. Looks really nice.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Congrats, nice Jeep. Keep the sawsall away from it!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the NEW Jeep
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Congrats, nice Jeep. Keep the sawsall away from it!!!!
            Thank you for this... I just choked on a fruit snack during my lunch.

Thanks everyone else for the comments; I can't wait to wheel it with you all. I'm just going to be confused when I have A/C in the summer, and this whole carpet thing???
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Congratulations to you guys!
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                I'm just going to be confused when I have A/C in the summer, and this whole carpet thing???
                both, removable
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Congrats, that is a beauty!

Comment

Thanks guys! Far as removing the carpet and A/C... I've already been told the carpet stays, at least up front. I can Rhino Line the cargo area... Far as the A/C... Yea... Removing that would result in the removal of a couple ball bearings come summer time...

Oh ya! I've had this MJR windshield banner for about 3 years now... I put the smaller one on the XTerra and a small side sticker on the YJ. Figured I had better represent well with this new one! Glad I held onto this sticker. Took this photo this morning with it all cleaned up. Haven't owned it even 24 hours yet.
                    Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-20-12, 09:01 AM.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Great looking Jeep Chris!

Comment

Nice Chris. Congrats.

I love the Fuel rims. I almost got those for my truck.
                        Check out .

Comment

Very nice!
                          "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                            Far as the A/C... Yea... Removing that would result in the removal of a couple ball bearings come summer time...
                            haha I was only kidding My TJ has A/C, and it works decently, it's nice on long summer drives when I go into the desert to visit friends.

Comment

Congrats! Do not take the A/C out or the carpet. It's too nice to do that.
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X