Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

capterpiller guts and still no waves??? wow... :confused: strange...

Comment

I've heard those things have some kind of acid in their guts that eats through dune dust and paint and Jeep metal. Your Jeep will start to fall apart in 48 hours. Now I just happen to have some anti-toxin that I am more than happy to trade for a detroit locker or ARB (for a Dana 44) or Ford 9" or a Warn 8274. Better contact me SOON!!
      I prefer the Warn 8274 hint hint
      1953 M38A1
      A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Originally posted by V8m38a1
        Now I just happen to have some anti-toxin that I am more than happy to trade for a detroit locker or ARB (for a Dana 44) or Ford 9" or a Warn 8274. Better contact me SOON!! I prefer the Warn 8274 hint hint
        LMAO if i did have any spare parts lying around, i'd be sure to trade them with ya!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I just wave at all Jeeps, I don't always look to see if they wave back. Just knowing I did my responsiblity to wave is enough for me.

However I have noticed that no girls ever wave back at me. (even if they are not in a Jeep)
          456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

Originally posted by tjTerry
            However I have noticed that no girls ever wave back at me. (even if they are not in a Jeep)
            ROFL!!!
            <-- there's my wave to you!

Comment

I dont know about caterpillar guts...but my windshield looks like a bug cemetary!! And I scrub a dub and I cant get it off!! Anyone have a good tip on removing bug corpses from glass? Its p*ssing me off....but my husband did get me to drive through some mud......I'm dirty I'm dirty I'm dirty!!!
              *Silly Boys....Jeeps are for girls!!*

Comment

The windsheild washer thingies at the gas station work best for me - make sure you use the scrubber side and scrub real hard!!

Comment

I know this an old thread, but I just had to reply!
                  I haven't even introduced myself yet so just have to say this: I'm new to this site, been browsing the board every once in awhile and finally decided to join, even though I rarely have time to post or read it (which was the main reason for not joining)

Anyway enough rambling and to the point!!

*WAVES* <---- That is my Jeep wave to everyone, especially the girls!!

...Girls *never* wave to me! I've found that the majority of Jeepers that iniate the wave (atleast in my case) are guys in really modified Jeeps. I wave to pretty much any Jeep, stock or modified, however the modified Jeeps usually beat me to it!

I've even gotten waved at by..*shocker* ...'Yota's!!

Comment

Welcome She-J!

I hate to break the news to you...but the 'Yota was just flirtin'

Keep waving

When you going to get out on the trail with us?

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                      Welcome She-J!

I hate to break the news to you...but the 'Yota was just flirtin'

Keep waving

When you going to get out on the trail with us?

Tam
                      Yeah, I knew it was flirtin' but just had to mention it!

My husband and I live in Yew-tah so Moab is probably about the only time we will get out on a trail with anyone from the board! ...unless someone ventures to any of the trails further north.
                      Unfortunately right now we don't have alot of vacation time, or money to head out to California!

Comment

Originally posted by She-J
                        Yeah, I knew it was flirtin' but just had to mention it!

My husband and I live in Yew-tah so Moab is probably about the only time we will get out on a trail with anyone from the board! ...unless someone ventures to any of the trails further north.
                        Unfortunately right now we don't have alot of vacation time, or money to head out to California!
                        We are heading to Moab memorial day weekend ... just in case you didn't see the thread. Bring out your purple Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          We are heading to Moab memorial day weekend ... just in case you didn't see the thread. Bring out your purple Jeep
                          We are going to try!! We were planning on being down there anyway, it's our one year anniversary!

Comment

I didn't know there were girls out there besides Sarah that wave.
                            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

After riding a motorcycle and doing the cycle wave it was easy to change to the Jeep wave when I got my TJ. My normal policy it to throw the wave to every short wheelbase and "built" long wheelbase Jeeps. You can't forget some of the vintage Jeeps either like the Jeepster Commando, they always get my respect with a wave. I have a couple of those running around my neighborhood.

I do have a question for everyone though. What do you guys and girls do if you get a wave from a non Jeep vehicle that is trailering a Jeep? Just yesterday I got "waved" from a Ford F-150 towing a built rig, and on a couple different occasions I have got "waved" by RVs pulling Jeeps. I naturally returned the wave. just wondered if anyone else gets those waves.
                              Dennis
                              04 TJ
                              4.0/Auto
                              RE 4.5 Long Arm
                              Rock-It Man Rockers
                              33x12.50 BFG A/T
                              desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

I've gotten a few of those waves. I usually return 'em. They have Jeep spirit.

I'll usually wave at modded XJs as well.
                                Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
                                X