Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha a Waver Waiver....that was cute!

I can see where girls wouldnt like to get out to a trail or go splash in the mud but hey you only live once so they should at least try it....I have done it as a passenger only when my hubby likes to get out and get reeeeealll muddy so I think its gonna be a blast with ME in the drivers seat!! I cant wait!!
    *Silly Boys....Jeeps are for girls!!*

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal

My rule of thumb is: No top, wave out the top; No doors, wave out the door; otherwise I either roll the window down (full wave )or lift my hand off the steeringwheel ...(a four finger wave) AND if they DONT wave back...THEY GET THE ONE FINGER WAVE:p!!!
      AGREED!!! The one finger wave is my favorite. I usually wave at most short wheelbase rigs and raised long wheelbase. If they dont wave then they get "The Bird!"
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey Deadgurl, I'm a "fellow" FEMALE jeeper and I wave to other Jeeps, whether it be stocked or built or CJ, YJ, TJ. As you may have noticed that I'm the wife of King4wd. The dealer where we bought our Jeep told us about the Jeep Wave.

Sarah, wave to me I'll wave back!!
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I had read about the "Jeep Wave" long before I purchased my '02 Sahara...Naturally, I was all too eager to do my part to uphold the tradition. I live in mountain country in Central California (near Sequoia National Monument), and suprisingly, I get waves back from at least 75% of all those Jeepers I wave to. I wave to any and all CJ/YJ/TJs, and there are lots of them around here. I don't know what it is, but most seem eager to wave back. I actually feel bad when I fail to wave first...LOL

Comment

my dad owns a grand cherokee and i never see people wave when i drive...i wanna wave to others but i feel goofy with my dad sitting next to me asking what the he|| im doing. Hopefully people wave when i build up me XJ

oh yea...there arent many built rigs here in sacramento...i see maybe 5 per week and those are those little tj's with a teeny lift and bigger tires. I dont see many really nice TJ/YJ/CJ's and even far less XJ's. I guess im in the wrong city...
            B R E T T
            87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

I think folk selling a Jeep (dealer and private party alike...) need to have folks sign a "Waver waiver"
              Good one Tam. Got a chuckle out of that one.

I usually follow the rules and don't initiate the wave (unless it's a flattie or a CJ). Since I don't have doors I use the peace sign out the side. And I don't get many return waves from chicks...they probably think I'm hitting on them. Imagine that..lusting over a chick in a Jeep (drool, drool).
              Last edited by V8m38a1; 04-04-04, 11:03 PM.
              1953 M38A1
              A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Originally posted by V8m38a1
                Imagine that..lusting over a chick in a Jeep (drool, drool).
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

this is such a cool and informative forum. I too ama female jeeper and when i bought my jeep the last owner made sure that i knew about the wave. Right away I began doing it, but quickly realized i got few responces so i stopped. then, on two random occasions to work I got waves and i felt so bad, so know i am a waver. but you are right, the women folk seem to be offly preoccupied in their jeeps... just keep trying!
                  one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

People Look at me like im retarded

People Look at me like im retarded when i wave at them because my music is so loud (Rap Music with Rattlin Hatch Door(12 Inch Kenwood Cyclones and I have yet to have anyone wave back at me

Comment

Re: People Look at me like im retarded

Originally posted by TheMagicalJew
                      People Look at me like im retarded when i wave at them because my music is so loud (Rap Music with Rattlin Hatch Door(12 Inch Kenwood Cyclones
                      sounds like a rockin' time!!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i didnt know about it untill i got mine dirty and then i was gettin tons of waves so i just waved back then i sorta relized that it was a jeep thing

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder 21
                          i didnt know about it untill i got mine dirty and then i was gettin tons of waves so i just waved back then i sorta relized that it was a jeep thing
                          wow!! your jeep must REALLY rock!!!! i get none hehe

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                            wow!! your jeep must REALLY rock!!!! i get none hehe
                            Maybe you should get your Jeep dirty I get waves with mine being dirty. (can tell you were a good mud puddle is) You should wave to me, I'll wave back Neighbor!
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                              Maybe you should get your Jeep dirty I get waves with mine being dirty. (can tell you were a good mud puddle is) You should wave to me, I'll wave back Neighbor!
                              mine's DUNE dirty ... and still nothing. i can barely see out the windshield. the waves i get in rick's jeep make up for the ones i don't get in mine. sometimes they're a little more than waves!! haha

Comment

oh yeah and there are even caterpillar guts on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X