X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
    Primo burger in Mojave.
    at the north end of town on Hwy 14. How about 9 a.m.
    we can also pick up people at the Jawbone ranger station @ 10.
    Sounds good. HOw close is the ranger station to the actual trail?

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
      Sounds good. HOw close is the ranger station to the actual trail?
      Not far. Maybe 10 miles?
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

aBOUT 5 MILES
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

For those towing...

...where is a safe place to leave the tow vehicle? The last time I camped, we were at the south entrance to the canyon. IIRC, you can get a tow vehicle up to that point. I was driving the jeep to and from that time so I didn't have to worry about a truck.

Comment

You can leave it at the ranger station. They close the doors at about 5 pm but do not lock the gates.

Comment

Roster?

WooHoo . . . Last Chance Cyn is coming up next weekend!!! Anybody know how to post up a roster so we know who's in, which day(s), and who's camping? Sounds like between the MJR and LOST guys, there will be a good sized group going . . . I look forward to wheelin' with some of you again and seeing some new faces as well . . . hope everybody can make it!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I am planning on camping. Not sure where since I don't know the are but hoping on of the knowledgable folks from here will point out the good spots.

I will be meeting Whomever shows up at the Primo Burger in Mojave on Sat morning. HOpe to be there NLT 0830. Look for either my blue XJ w/ roof rack or khaki KJ w/ roof rack (not sure which one is going yet)

Comment

Has anyone decided how and where we are camping? Are we camping on the trail or is there going to be a camp site for tow rigs, camping trailers, or rv's?

Thanks,
                  Annette
                  LOST KJ West

Comment

Originally posted by yazhi View Post
                    Has anyone decided how and where we are camping? Are we camping on the trail or is there going to be a camp site for tow rigs, camping trailers, or rv's?

Thanks,
                    Annette
                    LOST KJ West

There is RV camping on the back side if you come in on ep15 and there are nice cabins out there to stay in

74.fj55,74 fj40, 90 monty v6 shorty

Comment

Originally posted by paul_arc View Post
                      sounds like a fun run. ive been there a few times, i could find my way around. i think the only historical site around there is the calico ghost town. correct me if im mistaken.

http://www.bickelcamp.org/

you must go here and say hello to Jose
                      this is one of my favorite spots out there lots of cool stuff to see and lots of history

Comment

Originally posted by calico kid View Post
                        http://www.bickelcamp.org/

you must go here and say hello to Jose
                        this is one of my favorite spots out there lots of cool stuff to see and lots of history

one more
                        http://www.oramagazine.com/pastissue...st-chance.html

Comment

I'm not camping but cetrov and myself will be at Primo Burger between 8:30 and 9:00. We both know the area real well.

Comment

I'm not camping but cetrov and myself will be at Primo Burger between 8:30 and 9:00. We both know the area real well.
                            Excellent & Thanks! See you there!

Comment

Details???

Primo burger in Mojave.
                              at the north end of town on Hwy 14. How about 9 a.m.
                              we can also pick up people at the Jawbone ranger station @ 10.

Are these the confirmed meeting times and places? Looks like several of us are coming from the LA and Valley areas, taking the 14 East . . . for those of us that are not familiar with the area, where would the best place to meet? Anyone have an address or cross streets? What CB channel will we be on?
                              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

there are 3 of us in santa clarita.I think we will be meeting at sand cyn am pm at around 7am. I'm always on channel 4.If we change our meet time I will post it friday night. jeff
                                95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X