Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI, It looks like there are a few from the LOST board that are camping.

Comment

I will say I'm in as of right now. I'll camp for sure. As it gets closer I'll be able to commit for sure.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Put me down as a definite maybe . . . not sure if my job will cooperate just yet. Last Chance Cyn was my very first "REAL" Run and I've been wheelin' every chance I get since! Would be great to get out there again, hopefully when it's not 105 degrees. Camping sounds like the way to go, so if I can swing it, Turbo and I will be there.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Yeah, you HAVE to bring Turbo.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm planning on going, not sure about camping. i want to take the 4door through the v notch.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I'm hopeing that my son and I,can make it and camp out.I think i have another friend that may attend too.
              95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

where is everyoneplanning on camping??? Jawbone???

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                  where is everyoneplanning on camping??? Jawbone???
                  That is a great question. So where is the good spot for camping out there and what are the details on camping there. I guess I better go do some more research......:dunno: I got my new trail book in the mail yesterday so I am hoping it has the info I need.

Comment

It is all open desert camping.
                    We ahve camped in Jawbone canyon, you can also camp closer to Last Chance, but it is all open.

Comment

There is a good open area off last chance neer the bluff's below the mine,just a thought.
                      95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Sounds like alot of fun just got my 33,s mud terrian,s wanting to get them out of the city..I too am a maybe plus..Geeb
                        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I may have a weekend pass here so, if there's room for another, I would like to come out as well. Itching to wheel again.

Comment

Come one, come all! Heck, according to my work, I might get screwed out of going myself.... never fails.... I feel a cold coming on though...wink wink..

I will just follow whomever to wherever to camp...all I need is a level spot to set my tent.

Comment

Who knows of a good meeting spot for Saturday morning? Since I have not been there I am not sure where a good, easy to find spot would be.

Comment

Primo burger in Mojave.
                                at the north end of town on Hwy 14. How about 9 a.m.
                                we can also pick up people at the Jawbone ranger station @ 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X